Why is K/D NOT the ONLY thing search cues are filtering

Ghosts Xbox One

My kd is around a 1.13.  I can't say that I've ever run into a 2, 3, 4, 5 or 6 kd player that had me running scared.  My suggestion would be to not look at the leaderboards.  Odds are you are plenty good enough to compete with whomever gets put into your lobby.  And if you are then you should appreciate that the matchmaking is based on connection and not forced to segregate you by stats.

phxs72

I play with scoreboard open all the time; what I want to see is not who got killed by who using what in which way, but who are the ones I should defend to raise their kills or help to maximize their epic killwhoring; as well as which enemies I must avoid contact with.

It's just my preference, but it serves me a lot.

If you mean the lobby ladderboard, know that players don't look at it, they look at everyone one by one in lobby screen by pressing right on the stick, heh.

Ozhm

I dont think the games search at all by K/D or W/L. If it did have a search function for any stat i would think it was by SPM.

Also i would not be to worried about other players K/D. Not saying there are not good players out there and there are many. But i find that most 2.00 K/D players that are running solo either camp it up or are not there at the end of the game.

codchamp1

The SPM is still not a factor. I am playing with three members of my team and we get paired with a Level 1. After the game, we check to see if it was a true Level 1. Sure enough, the person had 10 minutes of playing. We were the first team he played with. I am sorry but I do not have a SPM of 0...

AceKillaLOH

Like i said, if there was a stat then that would be it. But this game is only giving you match ups based on your connection and that is it. I never get matched up with my peers in any stat. The game searches by ping just like all other COD's have.

codchamp1

And they will always do as it's the best option, sadly.

What bothers me is the lack of "score" matchmaking even after the ping one.

Ozhm

Studios