Xbox 360 & one

Ghosts Xbox One

Hi,

i currently have the Xbox 360 version and have bought the season pass aswell on the Xbox 360.

if I was to buy the Xbox One version aswell and transferred my stats and season pass, can I get the DLC maps and guns on both?

Also would I be able to rank up on both?

Deleted User
7 REPLIES 7
in reply to Deleted User

you can carry across the season pass not sure about the stats by the DLC maps won't be a problem for you.

geokelson1
in reply to Deleted User

I Believe you can play back and forth from 360 to 1 and stats go with you

newm8n
in reply to Deleted User

We did the $10 exchange for 360 version to xbox one.. Levels carried over but lost 24+ hrs of leaderboard and extinction stats. So disgusted I stopped playing the game.

AArden85
in reply to Deleted User

My season pass transferred when I jumped over, also I bounce back and forth between 360 and x1 and my stats seem to update between the two.

Alaskan_Spartan
in reply to Deleted User

I would NOT recommend getting a Xbone at all!!! I have sold mine due to it not working fully ghosts sucks balls on the console.

XBONE WILL FLOP IF THEY DON'T SORT THERE SHIT OUT..

thetizzleguy
in reply to thetizzleguy

Must be your console, I have ghost on the xbox one and it works fine, certainly better than the 360.

EnenDavey
in reply to Deleted User

Answer yo your questions.

1) If you buy the Xbox One version, you can carry over your DLC, weapons and such. If you read the daily message that pops up, it provides you that information as well.

2) When you do work on the Xbox One stats, you will retain ONLY those stats. They do not crossover from the Xbox 360 as they are different servers and are logged differently. Your time played will remain the same, but your stats for games and such do not carry over. People do not seem to understand this and it makes them mad. If you are good, you will get it back.

AceKillaLOH

Studios