so what are player numbers like?

Ghosts Xbox One

Re: so what are player numbers like?

in reply to gallp13

Hey Gallp - Have you noticed better latency using the X1. I didn't play Ghosts on the 360. But, compared to playing BO2 and MW3, my experience is a happier one so far (knock on wood)

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator

in reply to FalconR6

I've noticed the same thing Falcon. Much, much better!

lotusfrog

in reply to belly120

Niot everyone buys the game for the multiplayer. since COD:BO1 came out with 900k players on at any given time the numbers on the games after have been cut by half.

It's a dying game and SOOO cant wait for titan fall to come and hit record breaking sales!!! as Titan fall is developed by the same devs who make COD what is was and as you can see ever since they all left (got fired) COD has been going down ;-)

thetizzleguy

in reply to belly120

I think it is important to note that there is so much demand for different games at the moment. The next-gens have come to town with tried and true games such as Cod,, but also new favorites like Ryse. A lot of gamers would be sharing their time between games. Unlike, say when BO2 hit,, cod gamers would just gorge themselves on the one game.

________
FalconR6 | Community Forum Moderator

Moderator Moderator
Highlighted

in reply to belly120

I have seen it at around 18-25 k on most nights on the X1. Far less than I expected. I am not going to say this game tanked in sales, but it did not come even close to there expectations and the fact that I see it on sale for $39.99 in a few different places only 1 month after launch tells me this game flopped.

This was a launch title for the new consoles. I don't know how activision put out a game that is this horribly bad . It seems like they take a step back more and more each year and give the community the exact opposite of what they want. or should have when it comes to a good FPS.

codchamp1

in reply to codchamp1

Titanfall......

ZvErS

in reply to ZvErS

I'm pretty curious about it. 

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

Well it's from the original gang that made CoD so I wouldn't underestimate them....

ZvErS

in reply to ZvErS

unfortunately the gang that made the first modern warfare [infinity ward] is not even close to the same studio now. most all of those folks are at respawn, who is bringing us TITANFALL!

mjw3786

in reply to belly120

the first week after launch numbers were low (west Australia) so matches were laggy and you were lucky if you got a good connection. After the double xp launch weekend (one week after launch) the numebrs have been better and seem to be rising. I think they will again surge after Christmas - there are a lot of people out there looking at wrapped boxes under the tree knowing whats in it but their mothers/wives will not let them open it until the 25th.

Bocheebs

Studios