so what are player numbers like?

Ghosts Xbox One

Re: so what are player numbers like?

in reply to Bocheebs

That's why I just bought mine myself. I hope you're right. Here in the midwest, US, the player counts are still low. ~7K in TDM core.......~2500 last night in core domination.

ZvErS

in reply to ZvErS

zvers wrote:

Here in the midwest, US, the player counts are still low. ~7K in TDM core.......~2500 last night in core domination.

That is awfully low. 

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged

in reply to belly120

The numbers are poor, there were just over 19,000 last time I was round at a friends....christmas shall increase it a little, but in all honesty I wouldn't waste your money on the xbone version if you already own it for the 360.

HighlandSparky

in reply to HighlandSparky

yep i wish i would have thought it through. i would love to jump in with both feet and not look back, but clearly that's a shortsighted view of things. i'm adjusting and will have a second setup for 360 gaming with the 95%+ of my friends who won't be getting a next gen console for several months at least, if not years.

mjw3786

in reply to HighlandSparky

highlandsparky wrote:

...christmas shall increase it a little, but in all honesty I wouldn't waste your money on the xbone version if you already own it for the 360.

Yep.  Christmas isn't going to help much.  It'll increase some.  But the popularity (not commenting on how good or bad the game is) is already written. 

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged

in reply to belly120

I think Christmas will give the game a temporary bump for a week or so until the new group realizes the hacking, dedicated server hoax, bad maps, built in engine lag, slow gameplay, and instadeaths make for a horrid, unenjoyable experience. This game is the COD killer. I truley believe that.

lewdmouth

in reply to lewdmouth

lewdmouth wrote:

I think Christmas will give the game a temporary bump for a week or so until the new group realizes the hacking, dedicated server hoax, bad maps, built in engine lag, slow gameplay, and instadeaths make for a horrid, unenjoyable experience. This game is the COD killer. I truley believe that.

I'm starting to think it's not so much the gameplay, but the quality of the game is getting a deservedly bad buzz. 

Immerse me.
Yppecaye_the_Dogged

in reply to Yppecaye_the_Dogged

I think it's a bit of both. A perfect concoction for failure. I don't think there is much that could be done with simple patches to fix it. It almost seems like a social experiment by activision just to see how bad they could make a game and still have people buy and play it. I can't stand playing MP for more than 15 minutes. Constant WTF moments weither it be from internet lag, hacking, slow pace of game, engine lag, lag compensation, or messed up sound (weapon being fired at you from 45 degree angle without silencer yet it makes no sound at all except in killcam). It brings absolutely no enjoyment. Extinction was fun until you make it back to the chopper then game over.

lewdmouth

in reply to belly120

On black ops 2 there was lots of lobbies to join. In ghost it can take 5 minutes to get into a hardcore lobby. The lag since the title update is just ridiculous. Host migrations do not happen, kills do not always register some people find audio out of sink. I find only one or two lobbies in a game mode on HC at off peak times. Maybe a couple more at peak times. No one I know really plays this as much as they played other CODs.

Queenxo

in reply to Queenxo

definitely the numbers will increase after christmas. I think there are still a lot of people playing their 360's

Bocheebs

Studios