Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best Tour Groups Ever!

Guitar Hero Forums

Best Tour Groups Ever!

The Tour Groups have suffered many blows over the years and most will never recover

But don't count them out! Tour Groups are still the only reason many people come here and here is where we can tell their story

What Tour Groups have YOU been in?

Which is your favorite and why??

Level 6
39 REPLIES

Re: Best Tour Groups Ever!

in reply to TheOogyBoogyMan

I'm the leader of The Beauty of Creation, and while I haven't really checked up on it as of late, it HAS stretched into the top 30 tour groups on the website! I have all the current members to thank for that. :3

Level 27

I am in Mechanical mayhem and it's my favorite tour group because TOGA TOGA

Level 12

Well now I just feel like a TG whore

The first TG I was in is called Deadheadz. It was the reason I started being active in GHC and all the friends I've made there have been great except for the leader. He, Deadheadz64, was at the very least, weird. He was nice to us but he had some sort fo connection with trolls who used to ask everyone their age and tried to have sexual conversations with people via PM. Every time Deadheadz64 made an appearance things would just so happen get weird with GHC in general.

I left there and join Guitarthritis with a few friends who had problems with the Nascar TG. These friends soon fought among themselves and I joined Far Beyond Driven in the end. It may be childish but I think I harbored some resentment for those members who couldn't stick together and be friends when I got along with them all.

Far Beyond Driven was fun; tons of nice active people, difficulty specific tourneys, groupie grabber competitions, banner making contest, etc. but soon half the members left and we started Damage Inc.

Out of all of them, Damage Inc. has been the best for me. I've gotten close to great people and although nothing much is happening now, I've had all the great experiences I've felt with the other TGs.... I think we're like #15th or something like that and we obtained that after only two months of existence.

Level 6

I've been in a few. I was originally in The RockBar. Then I moved over to Sinister Spectrum. I left there to make my own TG, Doomsday Theory. In the end, I re-joined The RockBar, where I still am today.

Level 19

The Rockbar has always seemed to be a pretty decent place. If I wanted to float around I would definitely check them out or World of Heros... or iC, they're cool.

Edit after post: You would want to advertise in another section, Nwiede... and I'd go with a different pitch

Level 6

i used to belong to a tour group that closed this one will replace it. if your tour group has been dropped join this one.

Level 1
Highlighted

Yeah, it was cool, but after the site change it just died. The only members who were even remotely active after the site change were me, Pacman, SolariStar, and barcode (the leader).

Level 19

Soon after becoming a member I was invited to join YoYoGuy's TG, PlayToWin. It's the only TG and i've been a part of, ranked in the top 50 of the site and it was a bit sad that there was only like 4 or 5 remotely active members (including me) in it.

Level 11

First, in '08, I was in Wii Rockers, just because you know, I was the new guy and I didn't care to investigate any.

Then at some point I was asked to be some kind of leader for World of Heroes, which turned out to be in name only.

Recently I left out of boredom to join Mechanical Mayhem, but that private forum is kinda dead. Maybe I'll join Saiyan's.

Level 4
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS