Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does anyone still Gh3 ?

Guitar Hero Forums

Re: Does anyone still Gh3 ?

in reply to awaqu

yea dude infact i think that gh3 is the best gh ever made.....for now i got it for xbox 360 (xbox rules)any way some hoe i have majer lag (even when i am offline!!!! for say the notes were

y y y y y y y y y o o o o o o o o o

the notes wood say o so i hit o and its like the note is not there but i hit y when theres o then it hits the note?????

in an easyer way to put it: my componet is geting out put/out put faster then the disc geting read

in a very easyer way to put it : my screen is going faster then the disc

Level 1

in reply to awaqu

I play it but I haven't been able to play online because anytime I put in the username and password I want along with my product key, it tells me I have invalid information so therefore I have been having issues making an online account... does anyone have any idea how to fix that problem so I can play online?

Level 1

in reply to ChelseaBug91

Yah i have it on the wii. And wouldnt the product key be in the booklet inside the case or somewhere on the box

Level 1

in reply to oORainbowDashOo

i think it is the best i like the songs and the effects and dedication they put on that game

Level 1

in reply to guitarhunter

Yes! I love it!

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to ValenCGH3

One of the best ones

Level 3
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS