Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Don't reply to this but I think this is a new record for the amount of time it has taken someone/somebody to reply/write a thread on the zombie forums ever since this year. A whole 30 minutes. (When the year started.).

Guitar Hero Forums

Don't reply to this but I think this is a new record for the amount of time it has taken someone/somebody to reply/write a thread on the zombie forums ever since this year. A whole 30 minutes. (When the year started.).

Read the title and/but don't reply to this post!!!!! P.S. Take my word for it, I sometimes come on here midnight to find some zombie players and people still reply. Huh.

Level 30
7 REPLIES

Re: Don't reply to this but I think this is a new record for the amount of time it has taken someone/somebody to reply/write a thread on the zombie forums ever since this year. A whole 30 minutes. (When the year started.).

in reply to Shredder2468

Dont tell me what not to do.

Level 7

Re: Don't reply to this but I think this is a new record for the amount of time it has taken someone/somebody to reply/write a thread on the zombie forums ever since this year. A whole 30 minutes. (When the year started.).

in reply to SmallFace1

Lol

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

I sometimes come on here midnight to find some zombie players and people still reply. Huh.

Retard alert...

Level 10

in reply to Offliine-id

What's your problem. Every since I met you, you've been a dick to me.

Level 30
Highlighted

in reply to Shredder2468

This post makes no sense at all, and dont even get me started with the grammer.
Could be why nobody is replying, who knows?

Level 1

in reply to texratty

*Grammar?

Level 7

in reply to texratty

I told no one to reply. Haha. But anyways, forget the grammar, I was up late. I'm going to delete this post anyways.

Level 30
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS