cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dragonforce

Guitar Hero Forums

Highlighted

hey all,

Sorry iff i came up with another Dragonforce announcement, but i haven't seen like this on forums.

Either way it cant hurt to ask for some more

I was wondering why not make a Gh Dragonforce like the ones of Van halen, or atleast make a DLC pack of Dragonforce with all their songs in it like Holding on, wings of liberty and Seasons and so forth.

It would be a die hard idea, for the hardcore players, imagine u have all the songs wich are playable like TTFAF, wouldn't that be awesome?

I would buy it for sure!

P.S.

My iGN at ps3 is ShadowcrestX, i play Guitar hero 5 mostly on expert sometimes gh WT, but id prefer 5.

i can also drum at Hard sometimes on expert.

Add me iff u wanna play sometimes , also band invites are welcome 2.

Hope to get a reaction to this post.

HF playing Guitar hero and see u guys and girls in game!

Shadowcrest
3 REPLIES 3
in reply to Shadowcrest

There is a Dragonforce DLC pack in GH3 for ps3 and xbox

marka23
in reply to Shadowcrest

It seems about right; guitar hero shot dragonforce to fame to the point where through he fire and fame became synonymous with HH3.  wWhy not launch an all dragonforce special, take it full circle?

ihatelaura
in reply to Shadowcrest

well we will never see a dragonforce guitar hero because Activision is no longer making guitar hero games. Thank the bands for the lawsuits, cause Activision got tired of it and decided its not worth making anymore games.

FyC1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS