Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GH: Revolution; Community project

Guitar Hero Forums

Highlighted

GH: Revolution; Community project

Who knows what Guitar Hero fans want? The Guitar Hero fans themselves! That's why I'm starting this. We're designing a Guitar Hero game. Keep your pants on, not an actual game, just the outline for one. We'll cover as many aspects as we can, from the setlist to the loading screens. Everyone in the community can contribute ideas, though it does not nescessarily mean your idea we'll end up in the game. If it does, however, you get your name added to the contributers list. Anyways, here's the things we're currently working on:

SETLIST

LOADING SCREEN MESSAGES

PLAYABLE CHARACTERS

STORYLINE

Here are the rules:

-Use proper grammar when requesting things

-Don't request unrealistic things for the game; e.x: "ya shood totally poot skrilleex in teh game assa caracter anda songs lol"

-If you would like to help organize the thread, let me know.

Well, that's what I got so far. If you have any suggestions, leave me a reply or two.

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: GH: Revolution; Community project

in reply to Powerstars

To organize things, I'm using seperate posts. The first thing to put down is the...

SETLIST:

No songs yet!

Level 1

in reply to Powerstars

STORYLINE (WIP):

This game takes place where World Tour left off. All the band members are old hasbeens except for Shirley Crowley, who is now a big star due to her deal with Lou. But little does she realize, that, with every dollar she makes, Lou grows more powerful. As soon as the band hears of this, they reform with a new bassist, and try to knock Shirley off the top of the charts before it's too late!

Level 1

in reply to Powerstars

If you need some track to putt on your setlist please take some Avenged Sevenfold song ! Like Nightmare, Welcome to the family, Brompton Cocktail, Lost or other ! You can also add DragonForce song for the final song !! Create battle song like in Guitar Hero III (3) !

Level 1

in reply to Powerstars

How would this get made?

Setlist: Slayer,metallica,dragonforce and avenged sevenfold

Characters: The guy from Slayer who recently died

Level 3

in reply to Powerstars

It would be cool if you could put Paradise city and Dr.Feelgood in the game

Level 1

in reply to Powerstars

would love to see black veil brides on the setlist

Level 1

in reply to Powerstars

for the setlist you should have songs by bands like avenged sevenfold, lost prophets, dio, iron maiden and my chemical romance. Also I would love to see some more modern bands like asking alexandria, suicide silence, peirce the veil, black veil brides, sleeping with sirens and bring me the horizon. for characters you should have members from bands that have passed away like mitch lucker, ronnie james dio, cliff burton and jeff hanneman.

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS