Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guitar Hero 3

Guitar Hero Forums

Highlighted

Guitar Hero 3

Hello everyone, My name is Nisha NVLAHMIDORIMYGIRL on here and Teeuno1 on online Guitar Hero 3.  Not a lot of play invites for that series and as much as I would love to play GH Warriors of Rock online I do not have a guitar I just play with the ps3 controller.  Not too bad for being guitar-less at the moment if I must add, I've only been playing again for a month and I'm Medium-Expert right now.  I'd love to online play with anyone who is willing (guitar hero 3 of course cus that's the only one I can play until I figure out how to change the lead to guitar and not mic.)  Any-who! I'm usually on between 7pm and 2am (PST) on the weekends playing my fav songs so if you'd like to join me look for Teeuno1 online.  FULL INVITE lol.  Thank you

Level 1
2 REPLIES

Re: Guitar Hero 3

in reply to NVLahMidoriMyGi

You can't play warriors of rock with just the controller as you need guitar e.t.c. but with guitar hero 1-3 you can just use the controller

Level 3

Re: Guitar Hero 3

in reply to NVLahMidoriMyGi

i dont have a guitar to just a ps3 controller i cant play my world tour but can play gh 3

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS