Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guitar Hero Quickplay+ "Lobby", (Wii Version) (New Members; Post Here-Save Clutter)

Guitar Hero Forums

Highlighted

Guitar Hero Quickplay+ "Lobby", (Wii Version) (New Members; Post Here-Save Clutter)

As this community is starting to grow once more, I think it will be a good idea to set up lobby's for each console when people appear online. That way, people can discuss when they are online and people can find each other easier. It will also give people chance to comment on what is happening in-game. So yeah.. post away (This one is specifically for the Wii version. If anyone wants to make another discussion for any other consoles, feel free.)

Level 3
35 REPLIES

Re: Guitar Hero Quickplay+ "Lobby", (Wii Version)

in reply to XenobladeHero

That's indeed a good idea. Well I guess I'll start by saying that I mostly play expert guitar and expert vocals. I love to combine both, but sadly I don't have a proper standard for my mic, so it's either sitting/half laying on the couch while trying to sing and play guitar at the same time or just swap between the two from time to time. Since I still got my WT drums (which are obviously pretty broken ) I don't play it that much, it's simply not working well. Idk why I don't play bass actually.. I should do that more often!

Further I think I'll put my Wii address code here, if you add me please reply here or send a pm so that I can add you too.

Here it is:

0846-1308-5099-5867

Level 5

in reply to Moon3NL

I'll add you; if you play WOR I may well see you online quite regularly xD I'm always online every morning. My Wii code is 8008-2787-6095-5850. I play all the instruments (other than my broken drumkit) on Expert mode.

Level 3

Cool, I used to play GHWoR quite a lot, so we'll probably see eachother there then ^^ I will add you as soon as I get on.

Edit: I forgot to ask, what's your band name/name in-game? Mine is just Moon.

Level 5

in reply to Moon3NL

Mine is Xenoblade Hero. I'm online now until 4, and I should be online tomorrow as well. I've added your code; apparently you need to add mine

Level 3

Thanks, I think I'll be having a GH day tomorrow, so then we can probably play with eachother.

Level 5

in reply to Moon3NL

Alright I'll be online at about 1-4PM tomorrow, London time.

Level 3

For anybody who is interested:

I play Expert on Bass, Guitar and Vocals.

I usually hit between 96 - 100% per song depending on mood, difficulty, etc.

My user name is just Jake Elliott.

If you go to the Star Leaderboard, I'll be above the 200th position.

Currently I'm Rank 202 in 167th position.

I'm mainly online around 11 - 1 PM. Most days of the week.

That's by G.M.T. London, by the way. I'm British.

Level 3

in reply to JakeElliott

I believe I have already added you on my musicians list- you're pretty amazing at Guitar Hero, aren't you ;D I'm online now if you wish to co-op agan!

Level 3

Pretty amazing? Pfft, no.

I'm useless, repeat USELESS at keeping a streak going.

You are so much better than me at everything!

Every time I play with you online, I'm like...

"Yep, he's 100%ed that song as well... Guess I'll be the second person to have my percentage revealed.

Oh look, 99% again. Joy."

/Throws guitar to floor./

HOW ARE YOU SO GOOD?!

Level 3
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS