Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guitar Hero Quickplay+ "Lobby", (Wii Version) (New Members; Post Here-Save Clutter)

Guitar Hero Forums

Re: Guitar Hero Quickplay+ "Lobby", (Wii Version)

in reply to XenobladeHero

No problem

Level 1

Re: Guitar Hero Quickplay+ "Lobby", (Wii Version) (New Members; Post Here-Save Clutter)

Shameless bumping once more. Newer members, please post in the "Quickplay +" lobbys if you want to play games with people on here. It's easier to find people, and it saves forum clutter.

Level 3
Highlighted

Re: Guitar Hero Quickplay+ "Lobby", (Wii Version) (New Members; Post Here-Save Clutter)

Can I talk here too?

Level 1

in reply to KIRUSA1

Feel free I assume you have the Wii version of a Guitar Hero game then?

Level 3

yeah!

Level 1

Heeey guys i have the wii version of the game and i'd love to play with you!!
I know xenodable..i've had play with him one time (Valkazama invite you) and i remeber that you're a great singer!!!!
So if you're interested to play together add me, my wii FC is: 7690552649618909.. i play on expert guitar/bass!!

Level 2
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS