Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(I Am Not April Fooling Moderator) Uprising DLC Supposedly On Website. I Think It's Fake.

Guitar Hero Forums

(I Am Not April Fooling Moderator) Uprising DLC Supposedly On Website. I Think It's Fake.

Well. This just came in today.

With the new zombies map being Atlantis (fake written all over it.).

http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=pGEA-hGWyuU&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DpGEA-hGWyuU

This is why I think it's fake. The Multiplayer maps are real world pictures. And the zombies  de script ion is the same one used for Die Rise with some words changed. The picture was pulled from a YouTuber. I think either NGTZombies or MrDalekJD. Don't penalize me on this. I don't remember. Oh yeah, and the name Atlantis.

Moderator, I am not April fooling because this is not my info, it is another YouTubers.

Credit to TZ_Streamline for finding this. Thanks.

Again. Not April fooling. Don't want to get banned. Just want community input. NOT APRIL FOOLING.

Level 30
9 REPLIES

Re: (I Am Not April Fooling Moderator) Uprising DLC Supposedly On Website. I Think It's Fake.

in reply to Shredder2468

Well seen as in his next video he says it was just an april fools he did ( i would have to say it's fake) :/

Level 7

Re: (I Am Not April Fooling Moderator) Uprising DLC Supposedly On Website. I Think It's Fake.

in reply to JD-ILLusiONS-JD1

Lol. Wish I saw that before I posted.

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

shredder quit trolling. .........

Level 20

in reply to quiksandpull

I hate you. Lol. JK.

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

If he had used cartoon images instead of real pictures and changed the descriptions some. That would have been the best fake i have ever seen

Level 17
Highlighted

in reply to Shredder2468

Shred, you're here everyday lol I find it hard to believe you didn't see this video yesterday... The grammatical errors are what gave it away as fake... He used the british english, "favourite," and also misspelled vertigo...

Level 24

in reply to ydajdimstr

Lol. I know I know. Mistak on my part.

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

DELETING.

Level 30

in reply to Shredder2468

Forum moderator, please do not move this back to the zombies forum for I moved it here to get rid of it.

Level 30
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS