Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I hope a GH for PSP

Guitar Hero Forums

I hope a GH for PSP

I hope someday Neversoft have mercy on the PSP because I like to see a GH for PSP. I hope my wishes are fulfilled.

Level 3
7 REPLIES

Re: I hope a GH for PSP

in reply to vallan

Level 3

in reply to vallan

PLEASE NEVERSOFT READ THIS !

Level 3

in reply to vallan

Who wants a GH for PSP ?

Level 3

in reply to vallan

Neversoft doesn't read every post here, plus I think they're actually not working this week, as all I've seen is the Community Moderators. This is one of the slowest forum on here.

There has been talk about the PSP version since there was a unconfirmed report by the gaming Press (Which was then posted around the net) during E3 in June. There has been no reports or announcements since. The date on the report was the day before the Official PSPgo announcement.

Knowing that the company formally known as RedOctane Games, now Guitar Hero CORP., is a Hardware Manufacturer. The DSi and DSi XL and the PSPgo causes some trouble with the portable game which relies on hardware.

The PSP does support a few thing that DS can't, They are DLC, better sound, PS2-like Graphics. In external Game store, Via the PS3 (I think) and Windows Media Go. Most of the stuff available is in RockBand Unplugged.

Level 7

in reply to vallan

GH on PSP would be so awesome!! They should do it a bit like what Rock Band is like on the PSP.

Level 1

in reply to vallan

You need a psychologist

Level 5

in reply to vallan

they have a rockband for psp ''Rockband Unplugged'' i have it

Level 11
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS