cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Status on GH and if the series is dead.

Guitar Hero Forums

Anyone know if any new GH game is in devlopment or is GH dead?

netcvb
6 REPLIES 6

That's what I also want to know and i think if they eventually decide to make a new GH it should be nickleback lots of good rock music

Q1012

Yeah, I think GH warriors of rock was the last instalment in the GH franchise.

GHMaster101
Highlighted

They might reboot the series after a long break and new consoles are out and do a big twist on the series. It might also be because of people getting games illegaly such as chipping consoles to play downloaded games so the companys make less money.

marka23

It's been said that Guitar Hero is on Hiatus for now

http://www.industrygamers.com/news/guitar-hero-is-only-on-hiatus-for-now/

Felix097

Some action on the new site would say it is not Dead. Just resuming slowly

mini76

Which site do you mean? I'm really hopeful that the series will make a return, and as much as I know people will hate on it, and did in the past, it was never a bad series. The Rock Band fanboy-ism coupled with the over-saturation and Axl Rose's lawsuit was a big part of what drove the series under, but with most of that out of the way, now, there's no reason for it not to come back. Even so, the project of revival was something close to "secret project status," so I doubt we'll hear anything, if the project dies, and the lack of news is rather starting to bum me out.

ugxheroxwolf
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS