Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

There Is A Zombies Multiplayer Forum : )

Guitar Hero Forums

There Is A Zombies Multiplayer Forum : )

Just pointing it out that there is a multiplayer forum for anyone looking for games. This is a zombies forum.

No hate please. Not looking for any trouble.

Level 30
10 REPLIES

Re: There Is A Zombies Multiplayer Forum : )

in reply to Shredder2468

I don't really see a problem with the current system. Been in place since the BO1 section, and I can't see it getting changed now.

All things zombie related SHOULD be posted in the zombie section, whether it is people looking for games, or just posting theories.

Level 53

in reply to Shredder2468

I just want to say I am a newb to the forum so my bad if I have been posting in the wrong place, but like they were saying it appears the zombies multiplayer and this forum are the same thing when you click the link? I'm not sure I understand. Regardless I usually don't get a lot of people who respond to my stuff any ways, although I have found several really cool players from this site.

Level 18

in reply to shadowwalker831

Bro, dont apologize. Keep posting as you wish. It is a non issue, there are MANY cool people to play with here. You on XBOX? If so my GT is THErenDON add me.

Level 22

in reply to Zombiefaces

I already added you from one of the other high rounds threads I think, I just haven't gotten around to sending you a game invite while on

Level 18

in reply to Shredder2468

The point I was just trying to make is that, to someone new, it is kind of a confusing system to begin with. If you look at both the normal forum and the "sub-forum" they have the same kind of posts on them. Maybe a little more people looking for games and less theories and stuff but the sub-forum still has a lot of the same stuff that ISN'T people looking for games. Zombies is mostly a multiplayer game to begin with unless you play solo. If were going to split hairs maybe we should make a sub-forum for just solo because it seems like that would be the minority of posts. It seems like it's all symantics anyways so long as the system works. Like I said I'm new to the forum so you guys probably know what works better, I can just say what I've been using.

Level 18

in reply to Shredder2468

Next up on Zombies...

They lied to you, an error did NOT occur in submitting you post, do NOT try again.

(forget exactly how they word it, but I'll find out in a sec)

Level 14

in reply to CobaltBluGirl

in reply to TEX_715

There are no words to explain what I have just seen.

Level 30
Highlighted

in reply to Shredder2468

Not making this mistake again.

DELETE.

Level 30
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS