cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What other games have you been playing ?

Guitar Hero Forums

I played LeafGreen all the way through.

Oh, and Diamond.

They were essentially the same game.

JakeElliott1

I've been playing Angry Birds lately...and it makes me angry! On Xbox, the last game I played was GH Greatest Hits for the tournament, but my scores didn't register...shoulda took pics...D'OH! I have other games I wish I could find time to play (Portal 2 is still in wrapper) let alone GH games, and Halo 4 is on order. Oh to be young with no responsibilities again...

Gonna try really hard to find time for GH soon, and need to fix my drums too!

Slater,

MP

moparrules

Portal 2 looks amazing. It's a shame I don't have the console (nor the computer) to support it.

I'm not a big fan of Angry Birds. It got way too repetititve way too quickly.

JakeElliott1

When my Wii was my main console, i didn't get many games, i had all the GH/RBs and Zelda, Pokemon, Mario stuff etc...

now i'm on my Xbox, i thought i'd get some classic Xbox games... i start them... and then don't pick them up for a while xD so i'm in the middle of playing them all xD

Read Dead Redemption, LA Noire, Brutal Legend, I Am Alive, Lego Star Wars, Lego Pirates of the Carribean, CoD: MW3, Fifa 12, Forza 4, Portal 2, Lollipop Chainsaw, Batman: Arkham City, Just Cause 2, GTA IV, SSX, Dead Rising 2, Sonic Generations, Worms 2: Armageddon, Minecraft, Braid, Fez, Ghostbusters, Bully, and of course, still all the GHs and RBs...

ewe1

Sonic Generations looks like the best one on the list, for me. Oh, and Portal 2. That's my all-time favourite game.

JakeElliott1
Highlighted

Portal 2 should be like... Game of the Milellium.. and if Sonic's the best for you, you should really try some of the others =o

ewe1

I play Wii... I can't try Portal 2 or Sonic Generations... ¬_¬

My dad still has the Mega Drive; we play Sonic 1 + 2 on that rarely.

JakeElliott1

If you can't try it, how do you know it's your all time fav? you can get them both, and most of the list on PC y'know..

ewe1

Wakthroughs.

My P.C. is single core.

It barely runs Skype.

JakeElliott1

Modern Warfare 3!

justrokit
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS