Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why will Activision not release another GH

Guitar Hero Forums

Why will Activision not release another GH

Could Activision be planning a major announcement in the future or is the first game to exceed $1 billion dollars  officially dead? As far as I know there will not be another Guitar Hero. But why not? Many people would probably buy the game out of curiosity. Why can't Activision see all of the fans that plead to have this game returned. Or even if Activision gave permission for another company to take over the game, it would be fine. What do you think they should do..? Is Guitar Hero dead..?

Level 1
4 REPLIES

Re: Why will Activision not release another GH

in reply to XxDeathxDrainzx

i agree with you

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to rockcrazy

Guitar hero 3 made 1 billion dollars but warriors of rock didn't sell that well across all platforms. In 2011 they were making Guitar hero 7 which was ditching the drums mic and strum bar and instead the guitar had strings and an extra button. When the director saw how poorly the games development was he shut it down. Also it had a terrible set list using songs from previous games and unknown songs from the 90s. What they should do is release a challenging game e.g. GHSmiley Frustratedlayer or GHSmiley Very Happyragonforce.

Level 3

in reply to marka23

guitar hero megadeth

guitar hero dio

guitar hero kiss

all great bands where if metallica, aerosmith and van halen get a game then so should those bands, also my chemical romance they some chalanging solos/ songs

Level 1

in reply to XxDeathxDrainzx

Only Guitar Hero 3: Legends of rock exceeded $1 billion, it is also the hardest GH ever made

Level 3
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS