Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Songs that should have been in GH Metallica

Guitar Hero Metallica

Songs that should have been in GH Metallica

Just my opinion ...but, GH Metallica has a lot of awesome songs from the band, but it is missing some epic tunes!

OK first,

Ride the Lightning-from the album Ride the Lightning= There are SO many references to this song (Or the album) and yet, it isn't there. I feel like its an epic track, and one of Metallica's greatest songs. It has a great bass and amazing guitar, and the drums are awesome too. I hope someday they will release this song as downloadable content, and I am dissapointed it is not in the original setlist.

Leper Messiah-from the Album Master of Puppets= One of my favorite songs, it has a very fun and awesome guitar track, and is basically a perfect GH track. It is quite amazing and should have been in the setlist from the beggining. The drums are pretty good, and so is the bass. It may not have the greatest musical feeling, but who cares, its an amazing song that any Metallica fan would love

The Day that Never Comes-from the album Death Magnetic= I suppose this is a song any Metallica fan that loved "The Unforgiven" or "Fade to Black" really likes . This is another of my favorite songs from metallica, and is quite enjoyable to play. This is a great song that really should have been in the game.

Again, this is just my opinion, maybe if you really liked these songs but was also dissapointed of their missing presence in the game, someday we will get them in the game as downloadable content. What is a song from Metallica you think should have also been in GH Metallica?

Level 1
45 REPLIES

Re: Songs that should have been in GH Metallica

in reply to zetadude

zetadude wrote:

Just my opinion ...but, GH Metallica has a lot of awesome songs from the band, but it is missing some epic tunes!

OK first,

Ride the Lightning-from the album Ride the Lightning= There are SO many references to this song (Or the album) and yet, it isn't there. I feel like its an epic track, and one of Metallica's greatest songs. It has a great bass and amazing guitar, and the drums are awesome too. I hope someday they will release this song as downloadable content, and I am dissapointed it is not in the original setlist.

Leper Messiah-from the Album Master of Puppets= One of my favorite songs, it has a very fun and awesome guitar track, and is basically a perfect GH track. It is quite amazing and should have been in the setlist from the beggining. The drums are pretty good, and so is the bass. It may not have the greatest musical feeling, but who cares, its an amazing song that any Metallica fan would love

The Day that Never Comes-from the album Death Magnetic= I suppose this is a song any Metallica fan that loved "The Unforgiven" or "Fade to Black" really likes . This is another of my favorite songs from metallica, and is quite enjoyable to play. This is a great song that really should have been in the game.

Again, this is just my opinion, maybe if you really liked these songs but was also dissapointed of their missing presence in the game, someday we will get them in the game as downloadable content. What is a song from Metallica you think should have also been in GH Metallica?

ok don't you think this post is a bit lste it's only been out for about nine months now.

next time try to post it earlier.

and i think most of us think they missed a whole bunch of epic songs like ride the lightning so no offence but a bit late.

Level 6

in reply to zetadude

Rock Band jacked Ride The Lightning and The Day That Never Comes is DLC with the whole Death Magnetic album.

Level 25

in reply to zetadude

But what happend with ... And Justice For All (I now that it's in Rock Band DLC) BUT IT'S BETTER IN THE GH:M

There is a lot of songs that should be added in GH:M.

Level 3

in reply to zetadude

Now I wish Rock Band would of made RB Metallica and reason why is cuz they would of had only Metallica's song's in the game plus we would of gotten DLC for the rest of their songs. F-ing Neversoft is stupid and not only did a s**t job with telling Metallica's story but they missed out on making a s**tload of money through DLC. I hope they arent done with putting out more Metallica DLC cuz that would be a shame with all those epic songs still out there including those 3 from RB.

Level 8

in reply to zetadude

RB: Metallica would have been terrible to me.

I love GHM BECAUSE of the guest acts. Metallica is the second worst band in their own game IMO.

As so many people do, you fail to realize that your opinion isn't the only opinion. The only opinion that MAY be considered fact about GHM is Metallica's opinion, and they all had major say into what songs got put into the game. So if there's a song you want and can't get, blame Metallica.

Level 25

in reply to zetadude

Yeah! The game lacked a whole lot of Megadeth too!

Level 9

in reply to zetadude

thisdinner wrote:

Yeah! The game lacked a whole lot of Megadeth too!

You're joking...right?

Level 1

in reply to zetadude

evilpacman18 wrote:

RB: Metallica would have been terrible to me.

I love GHM BECAUSE of the guest acts. Metallica is the second worst band in their own game IMO.

As so many people do, you fail to realize that your opinion isn't the only opinion. The only opinion that MAY be considered fact about GHM is Metallica's opinion, and they all had major say into what songs got put into the game. So if there's a song you want and can't get, blame Metallica.

This response has fail written all over it. First off,Its not Metallica's fault that alot of songs were missing,its Nevervision. They said they were only allowed to pick 28 of their own songs and 21 guest. they even said in the gameinformer article (January 09 issue,I know cuz I still have it)that they felt like they were slaying their babies when they could only have so many songs in the game. Second,we dont need any guest acts in the game,thats what DLC is for. Third,When you do a story on a band,the focus should only be on them. RB Beatles is a perfect example and they included more DLC with it.Fourth,Metallica is by far the best band in their own game,its not even close.

The story was garbage in GHM. They need to get rid of that cartoony crap and in between each gig show a 5 minute video of the band explaining why they chose that gig and some memories they have from it,along with some bloopers for kicks. Personally I prefer GHs gameplay anyday over RB, but RB did a much better job of making a game based on one band,plus not to mention all of RB Green Day is going to export. The only reason RBB didnt is cuz of the triple harmonies,otherwise it probably would have. I do realise that my opinion isnt the only opinion,thats why its called an opinion cuz its what I think :shock: Hopefully they manage to get all of GHM,GHVH and the rest of GHSH and GHWT to export.

Level 8

in reply to zetadude

I know I'm late, but I'd just like to add Damage Inc. to the list of songs that should have been in the game. Have you heard that solo???

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS