Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

hello everyone just want friends to play bass and drums band with all that I have the game just smash and world tour

Guitar Hero Smash Hits

hello everyone just want friends to play bass and drums band with all that I have the game just smash and world tour

I just want to have a good time without getting bored and psss be nice to answer a girl XD

Level 1
5 REPLIES

Re: hello everyone just want friends to play bass and drums band with all that I have the game just smash and world tour

in reply to nocturnalica

Do you have a wii?

Level 3

Re: hello everyone just want friends to play bass and drums band with all that I have the game just smash and world tour

in reply to Felix097

aaaammmm no sorry

Level 1

in reply to nocturnalica

It would be helpful for other people

Level 3

in reply to Felix097

to put your console in the title

Level 3

in reply to Felix097

ok I have xbox 360 console only

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS