Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Van Halen Export

Guitar Hero Van Halen

Van Halen Export

Has Activision Said if they will or will not export van halen? cause i think it would be really cool if they exported this game!! is there any reason to hold onto the code?!

Level 1
9 REPLIES
Highlighted

Re: Van Halen Export

in reply to gizzmoe

They might in the future but for now no

Level 11

in reply to gizzmoe

Van Halen making new album. It will be happen 2011.

http://www.aolradioblog.com/2010/08/10/ ... new-album/

I wish Activison export Van Halen's new album. (Like GH Metallica Dead Magnetic)

Level 1

in reply to gizzmoe

mediewil wrote:

I wish Activison export Van Halen's new album. (Like GH Metallica Dead Magnetic)

OLD NEWS but i heard their manager said they weren't makingone because Van Halen is in the 5150 but Roth isn't and the enw album was supposed to have Roth

Level 11

in reply to gizzmoe

We need EXPORT ability really bad. It's a PIA to keep swapping discs out. You can do it with so many other discs. There just has to be an organized large voice for it and it will happen. I don't think a few threads here and there helps much.

Level 1

in reply to gizzmoe

walkthisway98 wrote:

mediewil wrote:

OLD NEWS but i heard their manager said they weren't makingone because Van Halen is in the 5150 but Roth isn't and the enw album was supposed to have Roth

Wha??? That makes no sense at all......DLR WILL BE on the new VH album. Who else did you think was going to sing?

Level 2

in reply to gizzmoe

They need to export this game to give it its justice it deserves. The way they made GHVH was BS compared to GH5 and it came out AFTER GH5 and still used the old engine. GHVH in WOR would be epic.

Level 8

in reply to gizzmoe

Seriously. I would pay $20 or 1600 xbox live points to import this game into GH5 or GHWOR. I can't believe that a conditional license couldn't get done with royalties being set as a percentage of import fees. Everybody wins... especially those of us who don't ever play the disc and would love to play those songs in a decent engine with upgraded graphics.

Level 1

in reply to gizzmoe
Level 11

in reply to gizzmoe

Another great idea they never cared about. Shocker that games were not selling well.

Level 2
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS