Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GH 6 Drum Set for Wii

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock

GH 6 Drum Set for Wii

Hello guys!     I am Smelyegg.      I am 36th on Move It On Over for the drums on the Leader Board

I am looking for a new GH 6 Drum Kit in new condition to replace my broken GH 4 drum kit.

Can you please link me with a site that sells one and ships one to Canada.   Thank you.

Hello guys

Level 1
8 REPLIES

Re: GH 6 Drum Set for Wii

in reply to smelyegg

Getting it new will be quite hard but try Amazon or ebay

Level 3

in reply to marka23

Okay,I found some but the price is WAAAAAY to high.       700+ CDN

Or with a super bundle,it is 1000+ CDN       

Level 1

in reply to smelyegg

Maybe you should buy a new GH:WoR Bundle

- Guitar

- Drumkit

- Microphone

- GH:WoR Disk

If you search for single drumkits, especially on eBay, it will cost too much, ''scammers''

Level 2

in reply to smelyegg

It didn't take me long to realize GH drum kits are cheap crap ( especially the cymbals ) and not to spend a cent on another one.

I use an electronic drum kit, plugged into the body of the GH drum kit via a MIDI cable. I also had to wire the ride cymbal and snare separately because my kit does not have programmable MIDI settings. 

My setup is wired like this;

(not the MIDI note numbers if you end up doing this and getting a kit with programmable MIDI)

Red Pad: Note 38 - my kit has no match, wired from snare plug on GH kit

Yellow Pad: Note 46 - hi-hat

Blue Pad: Note 48 - tom 1

Green Pad: Note 45 - tom 2

Orange Pad: Note 49 - my kit has no match, wired from ride cymbal on GH kit

Purple Pad (Kick Pedal): Note 36 - tom 3

Level 1

in reply to -JiM-

Yeah, Activision's Standard Drumkits are a piece of shit, but it is the cheapest if you don't have an electronic drum kit ^^
I agree with you that if you have an electronic kit, you should use that

Level 2

in reply to TheRuneClaws

Really did not want Mr. Egg spending that kind of money (700+ CDN) on a GH kit instead though. That's for sure.

Level 1

in reply to -JiM-

I would not pay that much anyhow but thanks for the concern. It took five year until my drums broke. My drums got fixed today (again),and I expect them to work for at-most 2 days. I will soon get electronic drums soon. I hope to get to the top ten on the LB of some song. I am 30th on Gamma Ray (GH5), 35th on Move It On Over and 84th on Been Caught Steeling (GH6).

Any idea of which electronic drums or best for GH? I know so far that Yamaha,Alesis,Roland and Ddrum's are pretty good.

Level 1
Highlighted

in reply to smelyegg

Rolands are very good, but also very expensive. If you have a lot of money, I'd prefer you to buy a Roland

Level 2
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS