cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Expert FullBand!!! (wii)

Guitar Hero Warriors of Rock

It took a while to find my own code, but here it is: 4041 0534 4105 6628

I will add you two as fast as possible
But as I asked before, would it be handy to use something to chat on? Skype or XFire maybe?

TheRuneClaws

Guys sorry for the delay in responding but these days I have problems with the internet connection in fact even my wii connects, just solve the problem I add as friends and we could start to play together..however I do not know how we could chat with each of us because they do not use any of the two programs you mentioned

Speedsteeita

We could use Skype on the computer and whenever we are all online we just say what song we do, etc...

By the way, do you guys have any DLC's?

TheRuneClaws

I got some DLC.

TacoElPaco

Cool, what songs?
I got:

- Afterlife

- Almost Easy

- The day that never comes

- Last resort

- Twilight of the Thunder God

- This love

- Cyanide

- Stricken

I also got some songs imported from Smash Hits:

- Caught in a mosh

- The Trooper

- YYZ

- Miss Murder

TheRuneClaws

It0s a nice idea man, it means you'll download skype just for this I will also have a lot of DLC's ..
Avenged sevenfold pack
Megadeth pack
Metal track pack
All nightmare long
Cyanide
The end of the line
The judas kiss
My apocalipse
Broken beat and scarred
The day that never comes
And all the 68 songs of GH5
And others that I can not come to my mind .. however I recommend you to download packages "Megadeth" and "Metal" are very beautiful and fun to play together .. of course take it as a council are not obliged hahaha ..
Having said that I hope to fix my problem as soon as possible to connect and play with you! byeee

Speedsteeita

I am not gonna download any more songs, I need to buy a eShop card again, and I think that is pretty expensive...

But with the DLC's we've got, it might be good also

TheRuneClaws

Yeah of course...i just solved my problems with connecting wii .. and in this moment I am connected and I added them both .. but it tells me that you have not done it so I can not visualize yourself online .. what you waiting for??

Speedsteeita

By DLC do you mean the songs that you download from other people or the Band's songs. Cause all I have is the techno sounding songs.

TacoElPaco

DLC is meant for the songs of the bands! ie those paying you download (for free because there are very few like "dez moinez" or "anything")

Speedsteeita
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS