Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Avengers(spoiler)someone dies!!!

HeroHQ

Avengers(spoiler)someone dies!!!

So I recently found out that someone will die in the Avengers. I want to know who you think it will be. I think it's Hawkeye because it can't be Capt. America because Capt. America 2 has been greenlighted and so has Thor 2 so Thor isn't going anywhere either. Iron man 3 has been greenlighted I think and something is going on with the Hulk aswell so Hawkeye is the most likely prospect. What do you think?

Level 1
11 REPLIES

Re: Avengers(spoiler)someone dies!!!

in reply to SpideytheSensfa

I won't spoil who dies, I'll just say I personally won't be broken up about it, haha.  The character does seem to have a fair number of fans though.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

I've really been trying to avoid spoilers but this is one of the big ones that got spoiled for me. (I wasn't even letting curiosity get the better of me....it was a similar "vague" headline that I happened to notice...and if I hadn't seen that one this thread would have done it!)  Even if the headline doesn't say who it is it's not hard to figure it out.  Just knowing that they kill someone off in the movie is a spoiler...it doesn't have to say who!  Which character has not been confirmed or rumored to return in future movies?  That was easy now wasn't it??   I'm a little disappointed that it won't be a surprise for me but I guess it's my own fault.  Surprisingly none of the reviews I have read really even hinted at something like this.

As a related side note/small rant about spoilers (the OP’s title made me think of this) -

The only real way to give fair warning about spoilers is to make sure they are hidden WITHIN the thread as opposed to the title OR have them blacked out.  Putting the word “(spoiler)” immediately before the actual spoiler doesn’t help much.  Well at least not for me.  When I read my eyes take in more than one word at a time so it’s pretty much impossible for me to see the word “spoiler” and hit the brakes and stop reading before my mind processes the next few words.  That is all. 

Level 34

in reply to Jadryx1

I didn't say Haweye WILL die, all I said was he probably will out of all of them.

Level 1

I'm sure it ISN'T Hawkeye due to the fact that there have been rumors of spinoff films or of him appearing in Cap 2, Thor 2 etc. (and based on what Hawkeye said...I'm pretty sure he'd be very disappointed if his favorite character was killed  off)

Level 34

in reply to Jadryx1

Maybe but I dout it will be Black Widow or Nick Fury.

Level 1

@Jad - Disappointed isn't a strong enough word about how I'd feel, haha.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

I did say "very disappointed"   but yeah that's probably not nearly a strong enough word.

Level 34

in reply to Jadryx1

The Avengers is out today!!! Go see it, and see if I'm right.

Level 1

in reply to Jadryx1

Well, I saw the Avengers and don't read this next part if you haven't seen it yet, but agen Phil Coleman dies.

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS