cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batman: Surrogate. Chapter 3 Completed! 8D

HeroHQ

Re: Batman: Surrogate. Chapter 3 Completed! 8D

in reply to Weskron

Thanks Spectre! I thought that myself when reading over it, but you learn a lot more about Bruce as you go along in the story, such as since he was such a "bad boy" per say, he took part in street fights from the age of fifteen, so you'll get to see some rough and dirty fighting which is different from batman nowadays who like to avoid serious injury and doesn't play too dirty. I'll post chapter two tomorrow maybe later today if I get enough feedback ;-)

EDIT: Thanks Optimus! Oh and yes I will, I'll have my scanner fixed by this afternoon and both pictures will be up. Yes I like the fancomic section to DK xD. I haven't really gotten a good idea of how I'm going to do a fancomic.

EDIT #2: Thanks Spectre xD.

Weskron

in reply to Weskron

Good to hear that we might see more today.

thespectre

in reply to Weskron

Yep, sounds good.

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

in reply to Weskron

Thx xD. As you know, a villain has already shown up in the story. And your never going to guess who is going to be the first villain Bruce confronts xD.

Weskron

in reply to Weskron

Coooooool.

BTW, where do you live because you said you'd have your scanner fixed by this afternoon and it's already a quarter after 4 where I live. Smiley Tongue Just asking. Smiley Happy

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

in reply to Weskron

Hey over in the fancomic discussion thread we had a user named Jarvis (HQ Vet!) who wanted to write a fancomic.

Here's an idea I wanted to be a fan-fic, but since my schedule is so tight, I think it would be cool to have it as a fan-comic. But I need an artist. I'm decent myself, but as I said, I'm really busy.

Looking for a: Artist

Fancomic genre: Action, Suspense

Fancomic details: A post-apocalyptic Marvel Universe where Dormammu has taken over. A group of Cyclops, Deadpool, Black Widow, Daken, Super Skrull, Punisher, Luke Cage, and Vulture try to survive in the world. Artist must have a realistic feel to their art style and be able to draw cool scenery (sorry if I'm overly demanding)

Name of Fancomic: Not sure yet.

Thread Link: No thread as of now.

He's been gone for the summer though but will be back soon I believe. If you're interested.

I really do though like the premise of this Batman story. Very... new. Smiley Happy

Darkknight95

in reply to Weskron

Hey over in the fancomic discussion thread we had a user named Jarvis (HQ Vet!) who wanted to write a fancomic.

Here's an idea I wanted to be a fan-fic, but since my schedule is so tight, I think it would be cool to have it as a fan-comic. But I need an artist. I'm decent myself, but as I said, I'm really busy.

Looking for a: Artist

Fancomic genre: Action, Suspense

Fancomic details: A post-apocalyptic Marvel Universe where Dormammu has taken over. A group of Cyclops, Deadpool, Black Widow, Daken, Super Skrull, Punisher, Luke Cage, and Vulture try to survive in the world. Artist must have a realistic feel to their art style and be able to draw cool scenery (sorry if I'm overly demanding)

Name of Fancomic: Not sure yet.

Thread Link: No thread as of now.

He's been gone for the summer though but will be back soon I believe. If you're interested.

I really do though like the premise of this Batman story. Very... new. Smiley Happy

I might. I have an art style which is Mark Bagley/Jim Lee ish. What I mean by that is when I draw spiderman and some X-Men characters, I have slim, muscular, and a poppy type of art. When i draw batman, cyclops, wolverine, etc. etc. I have big torso's and a LOT of muscles, but an overall decent art style.

@Optimus, I live in Utah, and it's only 2:39 here. My scanner is bugging out, I can promise I'll have several pictures up by tonight. Including a 'Who is that?' picture.

Weskron

in reply to Weskron

WHO'S THAT POKEMON?!?

...Sorry, couldn't resist. :lol:

Optimus_prime12 Level 75

in reply to Weskron

...Mark Bagley is like my most favorite artist of all time... and my inspiration for drawing. I love that guy's art.

Cant wait to see what you can do.

*Shakes Fist* You better not pull a SaviorJD and make my art look like crap :lol:

That was a long time ago though.

EDIT: (In response to post in SoN thread) Whaaa youfindartistandnowcomic??!? Awesome!! Is this artist person going to remain a mystery person? Smiley Happy Friend of yours?

Darkknight95

in reply to Weskron

I'd like to know, too. Smiley Tongue

Optimus_prime12 Level 75
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS