Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

HeroHQ

Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

in reply to Hawkeye

I'm planning on waiting because my birthday's in early April, just a few days after Cap goes in theaters, actually.  I figure my brother needs something to buy me for a gift! haha, but I guess I can rewatch Cap and Avengers before Cap 2. 

Level 43
Highlighted

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

Well, that's pretty convenient, haha.  Do you think you'll see Cap on the opening day or does it depend on when your brother is free?

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

It usually depends when he's free, but for Cap 2, I think he'll just have to be free that day.  I'll call his grad school program and tell them he has swine flu or something so they shouldn't let him in the building for classes.  He'll have to see Cap 2! *insert evil laugh here*

Or, you know, I might just be willing to go see it with other people for something as awesome as Cap 2... And then go see it again with the brother!  Even better plan!

I'm guessing you're planning to see it day one?

Level 43

Better yet, just put a little swine flu into his food a week before Cap!  It's such a genius plan nothing could ever go wrong...

Yup, i definitely wanna go opening day!  I'd have a pretty tough time waiting even a couple days if the movie is half as awesome as all the trailers are making it out to be.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

So far everything I have seen makes it clear that this will be much better than the first and maybe one of the best Marvel movies yet. The trailers all look great although I have not really watched the newer ones as I am trying to save some of the surprises for the movie. The tone, theme and the way they film it just seem to be a huge improvement and I will definitely be seeing it on opening day if it works with my schedule.

Level 37

in reply to Iron24

It's not like he would get swine flu and miss the movie or anything.  Brilliant idea! 

Sounds like Jad might be the only one who won't be seeing it opening day...  We'll have to try not to spoil the awesomeness by talking about all the spoilery stuff here then!

Level 43

He'll get like some sniffles, at the worst.

We'll just lock him into the closest with some Lunchables like we did with Thor.  He'll be fine.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Which kind of Lunchables?  It makes a big difference...

Level 43

The kind with crackers and cheese and ham and a little reese's peanut butter cup that Jad is only allowed to eat after he's finished the crackers.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Not the pizza kind?!  I feel sorry for Jad...

Level 43
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS