Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Captain America: The Winter Soldier

HeroHQ

Highlighted

Re: Captain America: The Winter Soldier

in reply to Hawkeye

Now they're just toying with your emotions, Jad! haha, but it's cool that you'll at least be able to see Thor!  It was a pretty fun movie, and now you'll be all caught up on your Marvel movies for a while. 

Level 43

in reply to Jadryx1

The reviews for Cap 2 are starting to come in and they're all looking very positive!  I've avoided reading any so I wouldn't get spoiled, but the ratings have been pretty high.  Only two weeks away from being able to watch it ourselves!  I'm guessing I'll be the only one that will see it on opening day?

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Yeah, I've checked some of the ratings (but haven't read the reviews), and they were pretty good.  I'm totally seeing it opening day, since I told my brother he isn't allowed to plan anything else for that day and have been reminding him about the movie constantly by talking about how awesome trailers and commercials for it are.  Yep, I'm obsessed with the movie.

Level 43

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

You might want to go one step further and lock him in your closet until the big day.  Just give him some of Jad's lunchables, he'll be fine...Haha, that' s awesome though!  I'll have someone to gush with after I see the movie now!

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

But what about Jad?  He need some Lunchables, too.  Do we just put them in the same closet, so they can share the Lunchables?  That raises the issue of who gets the candy, though...

Level 43

Hey I already called dibs on the candy. 

The first wave of reviews has been promising. Quite a few have said stuff along the lines of "Marvel's best" or at least in the top 2 or 3.  Even the negative few weren't really that negative (mostly just scanned through them though).  I think I have nothing to worry about.  I would really like to see it opening weekend, but of course we have some stuff going on that whole weekend so chances are not great.  I am determined to see it in the theater within two weeks MAX, hopefully fewer.  Now avoiding spoilers for the next two or three weeks should be fun.

Level 34

in reply to Jadryx1

Sorry, I took the candy out before I gave you the Lunchables.  No candy for either of you! 

Hopefully, you get the chance to see this one a lot earlier than with Thor!  It looks like it could be one of the best Marvel movies, and I'm totally excited about it. 

Level 43

in reply to Jadryx1

Just 7 days away from Cap!  Are you guys ready!

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

I'm ready!  I got my movie time all picked out (12:45 on Friday afternoon), and I'm planning to rewatch Cap and Avengers beforehand.  It's gonna be awesome. 

Level 43

Tomorrow's the day!  It'll be a race to see if me or Hawk can post a rant about how awesome the movie is first, I guess.  Hopefully, we all get a chance to see it pretty soon.  It looks like it'll be one of the best Marvel movies so far. 

Level 43
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS