Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Guardians of the Galaxy

HeroHQ

Re: Guardians of the Galaxy

in reply to Hawkeye

It looks like if your name happens to be Chris you have a good chance of appearing in a Marvel movie (or maybe at least a better chance than the other guys auditioning for the role!).  Star Lord has been cast.  It's funny, for both this and the female lead in CA:TWS the roles ended up going to someone who hadn't been previously rumored to be up for the part.  I saw Moneyball but don't remember this guy (I would probably only recognize him if I watched it again with the intention of looking for him).  He was also in Zero Dark Thirty (with Joel Edgerton, who was rumored to be up for Star Lord!)

Level 34

in reply to Jadryx1

Awesome!  I don't know anything about him, but it's cool to see this movie coming along.  I wonder if we'll get any other cast announcements soon?

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

This girl sure does like her sci-fi franchises!  Zoe Saldana is confirmed for GotG as Gamora.  Dave Bautista also confirmed as Drax.

Level 34

in reply to Jadryx1

I swear she was confirmed for the role a month ago?  Still, pretty cool to have her on board officially.  I think it's just Groot and Rocket Raccoon that haven't been cast yet?

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

So it's just the two characters that should be the most awesome and hilarious that are left?  Course, that's just based on my pretty limited knowledge of the Guardians of the Galaxy, but Groot and Rocket Raccoon are the ones I'm kinda most exctied about seeing in the movie. 

Level 43
Highlighted

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

Me too.  How many other movies will have a tree and a snarky raccoon as the heroes?

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Three and a half?

Level 43

No way, it's like 2 3/4 at the most.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

You're forgetting that movie with the sentient SNES.  I know that it kinda takes some of the attention away from the tree and raccoon.

Level 43

That sounds like a movie that could actually happen, haha.  Get on it, Hollywood!

Level 74
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS