Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Happy Holidays!!!

HeroHQ

Highlighted

Re: Happy Holidays!!!

in reply to THE-ENTITY-OF-W

Family stuff is cool. Thats about all we do for christmas day really. Haha and you know you want to sing christmas carrols wert! Hahahahaha put your own little classic spin on them all. lol XD And thats cool with the decortating the house for christmas. Luckily for me my parents and sister did all that stuff while I was at college still so I didn't have to deal with it.

Level 1

in reply to D1Knight

lol well

I had to battle through my grandmoms storage room to find that tree, and by the time I got downstairs the box was all ripped up, I was all scratched up, man we was in a fight!! SO I finally get the tree up, exausted, and I say"So where are the tree ornaments?" then my grandmom says " uuuuuhhhh I dunno?"

"AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

yea I aint takin that back upstairs NO!! so theres a naked tree still in her living room lol

And at the party all the aunts made the younger siblings state their names,grades,and age. And of coruse I made everyone laugh when it was my turn

"YEAH, YALL KNOW WHO IT IS!!!!!..."(then I gave out my name and soo many aliases I had lol)

yeah Im crazy

Level 2

Hahahahaha man it sounds like a really awesome time buddy!  Yeah i would have done the same thing with the tree lol. Your family sounds amazing man! So far I haven't done anything christmas like save for the comic book club christmas party back at college. I'm trying to become their vice president haha.

Level 1

in reply to D1Knight

we are like any other family man lol

I already know how you guys light up the Christmas tree over there

"Knight can you light up the tree for us?"

"Sure thing mom."

"THUNDERSTRIKE HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!"

*electricity comes down and lights the tree destroying the ceiling."

"Uuuuuuuggghhhh!!!!! dangnabbit Knight!! alll you had to do was plug the damn tree up!!"

'oops."

Level 2

Hahaha how did you know thats what we do?!?!?!?! Get out of my head darn you! lol. Haha but yeah we do have a pretty good time over here. The funny thing is that a lot of my friends actually do call me Knight.

Level 1

in reply to D1Knight

I gotta go Xmas shoppin Friday and I hope I dont mess this up! lol

and of course I know knight......Im wert lol

Level 2

Haha christmas shopping is always interesting. Friday I'm going out with my boys to get the new batch of comics. I will be picking up Thor #3 Thunderbolts #2 and Avengers #2 along with a few Justice League issues I missed. I'm pretty stoked about it. Especially since my boys and I are getting eachother comics for christmas so I won't have to personally pay for 2 of those issues haha.

Level 1

in reply to D1Knight

yeah

Im goin to get these christmas presents for people then theyre gonna like it!!!

and Ill be damned if I do all that shopping Friday then see a flaming meteor headed for Earth hearing OH NO THE WORLDS GONNA END!! Because WERT is gonna take that meteor tie it up with a bow on it, go back in time,throw the Mayans on the moon, Then stick it straight up their candyassess!!

Level 2

Hahahahaha there ya go man! Dang I forgot that firday is the supposed day when we all the crazy stuff is going to happen. Yeah if a meteor thinks its going to take us out then we will have to get the GS back together and show the meteor how things really go down on this planet. lol. Give it the old school Thunder/Wert combo.

Level 1

in reply to D1Knight

That meteor thinks its gonna hit us but really that meteor dont know whats gonna hit it

Level 2
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS