Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Spider-man: Shadows of Night (fancomic) Update 10/17!

HeroHQ

Spider-man: Shadows of Night (fancomic) Update 10/17!

Spider-man: Shadows of Night is a dark depiction of the Spider-man mythos, re-imagined in a brand new universe where Spider-man is more brutal and darker than ever.

Over in the Spider-man Fancomics thread(now closed) in the summer of 2010, CackleoftheGreenGoblin and I decided to convert his amazing fanfic one shot "Breaking Point" into a fancomic. After it being very successful and since both of us enjoyed it so much, we are now making a whole Shadows of Night fancomic series. In the wait for the next issue I'll be posting character concept art and other goodies. Smiley Happy

So give it a read, and please leave a comment here, or directly on a page on the website (just hit the comment button), and be sure to leave your username in the title of your comment so we know who you are. We always appreciate constructive criticism, so feel free to voice your opinion on something.

Writer- CackleoftheGreenGoblin

Artist- DarkKnight95

Issues

SoN #1

SoN #2

SoN #3

SoN #4

Concept Art

Spidey Costume

Spidey Costume Colored

Aunt may

The Burglar

Mac Gargan

Shocker

Felcia Hardy

Norman Osborn and Curt Connors

Level 18
917 REPLIES

Re: Spider-man: Shadows of Night (fancomic) Update 10/17!

in reply to Darkknight95

Yay About time its up. I need to print this!

Level 1

in reply to Darkknight95

I hate to color things so I have no criticism. Great work! Keep up the good work!

Level 32

in reply to Darkknight95

Impressive. 4/5.

Level 29

in reply to Darkknight95

that was pretty good. the only complaint i have is that spidey's head was a little square from the front view. but that's not really a big deal.

Level 7

in reply to Darkknight95

thanks guys.

@eternal: ya Id like to color it, but that would tack on an additonal few months Smiley Surprisedhh:

Level 18

in reply to Darkknight95

Yeah.

Coloring = to much work Smiley Tongue

Level 32

in reply to Darkknight95

I liked it.

Level 3

in reply to Darkknight95

Very well done. Was not expecting that at the end, but again, it's a dark retelling.

Can't wait to see your renditions of other characters, including his villains, as I'm digging the design you have for his costume.

Level 28

in reply to Darkknight95

Glad everybody's liking it! Although I didn't do the awesome artwork, I did write the story, so that makes me feel better about myself, lol.

Shadowblade: In the sequel (which, although DK has expressed interest in continuing, he's still not sure if he wants to), I definitely have a bunch of redesigns for characters we've all come to know and love (Shocker is in a form I have yet to see done, Adrian Toomes is the same way).

Level 6
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS