Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!

HeroHQ

Re: The Avengers: Age of Ultron movie!

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

Yeah Spader is set to play a Hannibal Lecter type in a new TV show this fall. Rogue you are right his role on Office was pretty funny, try not to think of that when Ultron is speaking, might crack up.

Level 37

in reply to Iron24

I never got into the Office so I never saw him there.  I've seen him in the original Stargate movie, another sci-fi movie I can't remember the name of, a few episodes I've seen of Boston Legal, but I mostly think of the Seinfeld episode because I love Seinfeld, haha.  I keep thinking about George Costanza bursting into the AA meeting yelling "Step skipper!  That man is a step skipper!  He skips steps!", haha.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

That was a good episode of Seinfeld. lol. Spader will be great.

Level 37

in reply to Iron24

The subplot about Jerry dating the nudist was pretty good too.  Loved Elaine's comparison of the male body to a Jeep, haha.

Level 74
Highlighted

in reply to Hawkeye

I actually didn't think Spader was very good on The Office, Iron.  His character just felt totally flat and was totally unlikable, in my opinion.  Really, that's not his fault, though.  The writing in some of those later seasons was just not very good, so I'd say the blame there falls on the writers.  Not that it matters too much, since I don't think Spader's going to be attempting too much humor as Ultron. 

Level 43

in reply to Rogue_Shadow1

Ultron cracking jokes would be bizarre to say the least, haha.  I'm sure Whedon can find plenty of other ways to work in the humor, like with Hawkeye.

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Just don't know how they are going to attack it but I'm sure they will be pretty serious but they also used humor pretty effectively in Avengers 1, although I think you and I disagree about that a bit Hawk. Spader can do both and so I am excited about the casting.

Level 37

in reply to Hawkeye

Elizabeth Olsen has finally been confirmed as Scarlet Witch and now she's opened up about the role!  Looks of good stuff there where she talks about reading comics as homework for the role and she sounds genuinely excited for it.  And here's another bit from Olsen!

Level 74

in reply to Hawkeye

Glad she is excited about the part and she seems to be a good choice for Wanda. Very interested to see how they will utilize her chaotic hex powers.

Level 37

in reply to Iron24

I wonder what kind of costume we'll see?  Hopefully, she gets something like her current costume over in Uncanny Avengers.  I think it's save to say her classic stockings look is out, haha, but I just really hope we don't get the Ultimate look.  And curly hair, they need to give Olsen the big curls.

Level 74
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS