Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The Thor movie (director for Thor 2 confirmed)

HeroHQ

The Thor movie (director for Thor 2 confirmed)

Just seen this little article online. Some interesting thoughts on Thor, Avengers and even the FF & Daredevil reboots.

You'll notice as well that there is talk of who they want for Thor -Alexander Skargard

And Loki- Josh Hartnett. And also Odin.

Read for yourself-

http://www.aintitcool.com/node/40410

Level 18
359 REPLIES

Re: The Thor movie (director for Thor 2 confirmed)

in reply to Thanos

Cool, thanks for the link Thanos.

Level 49

in reply to Thanos

Josh Hartnett as Loki?

Damn, I was hoping he'd take the Green Lantern role instead.

Level 9

in reply to Thanos

Josh Hartnett as Loki?

HORRIBLE! DISGRACE!

Raaaagh!gnarak!

Level 19
Highlighted

in reply to Thanos

Cap, Thor AND Spider-Man in 2011 means reduced business for Thor(whose been given a crappy date). Cap had the perfect release day on July 4. Hopefully Marvel can re-adjust the dates.

Level 19

in reply to Thanos

Josh Hartnett as Loki?

Damn, I was hoping he'd take the Green Lantern role instead.

Doesn't mean he can't still play the Lantern seeing as how they're different franchises. My friend read that even though he's already Deadpool, Ryan Renolds was considering doing the Flash.

Level 15

in reply to Thanos

Josh Hartnett as Loki?

HORRIBLE! DISGRACE!

Raaaagh!gnarak!

I AGREE 100%! never! he doesn't even have the right voice like in MUA1 it was perfect. and that guy as Odin would be pure shit!

Level 6

in reply to Thanos

I don't think Hartnett would be a terrible choice. Gotta give the guy a chance, it's not like he's.. i dunno, now that i'm trying to think of a bad actor i can't lol,.. well he's not super crap anyway and deserves a chance. I remember when people were kicking off about Heath Ledger as the joker when it was first announced, and we all know how that ended. I'm not saying he'll be as good as that (obviously) but i still say he deserves the benefit of the doubt and that he could be interesting in this role.

Level 18

in reply to Thanos

Gotta give the guy a chance, it's not like he's.. i dunno, now that i'm trying to think of a bad actor i can't lol,..

Keanu Reeves?

I've never seen this Alex Skarsgard guy act but the pictures I've seen of him with long hair and bit of stubble would make for a good Thor. He looks a lot like Ultimate Thor, really. I don't entirely mind Harnett as Loki. I liked him in Lucky Number Slevin and Sin City which are completely different type of movies but I'm willing to give him a shot.

Level 74

in reply to Thanos

this could be quite cool early days yet so noting solid about it but who knows could turn out pretty good, at least thor and loki arnt gonna be ben affleck and matt damon

Level 2
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS