Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Top 50 Marvel Characters

HeroHQ

Top 50 Marvel Characters

CBR's "Comics Should Be Good" counts down the fan voted top 50 Marvel characters.

#50-46

#45-41

#40-36

#35-31

#30-26

#25-21

#20-18

#17-15

#14-12

#11-10

Level 52
43 REPLIES

Re: Top 50 Marvel Characters

in reply to TheGreatestUser

This is pretty cool. Thanks for sharing. Keep us updated please.

I can pretty much guess who the top spots belong to, but I still think it's interesting.

Level 18

I will absolutely be updating this Smiley Happy

I'm suprised Cable and Iceman didn't rank higher. I'm also suprised Spider-Woman outranked Psylocke and the Invisible Woman.

Level 52

I started to say something about those characters ranking low, but I decided not to, but since you started it lol:

Cable has been pretty big in the comics with Hope and Deadpool and dying and (supposedly) returning soon. I honestly did expect him higher.

Iceman was revealed to be Omega Level and he is pretty much invincible (ice form, water form, gaseous form) plus he's one of the original X-men, so yeah I expected higher.

Psylocke has been used a lot recently (X-men and X-force) plus she has Jean Grey's TK powers now (I think she still has them) plus she's a telepathic ninja. She is definitely one of my Marvel favs and would've ranked higher for me.

I like the Jessica Drew Spider-Woman, but I think she is Arachne now ain't she? The other SW is just ok. But like you said I can't believe she beat Invisble Woman. IW has never been one of my favs, but A LOT of people really like her so yeah, it suprised me she ranked so low.

Colossus would've probably ranked higher for me too, but I tend to be biased towards the X-men since they are my favorite Marvel team Smiley Happy

And I am glad Human Torch is at least IN the top 50. Again he would be higher on my list, but at least he is there.

I bet some people are going to be angry that their favs don't make the top 50. There are already people complaining (in the comments section) about most of the bottom tier characters.

Level 18

Actually Julia Carpender is/was Arachne, Jessica is the current Spider-Woman.

I guess the F4 are more popular as a team than individuals. I'm gonna laugh if Mr. F doesn't even rank.

Level 52

Actually Julia Carpender is/was Arachne, Jessica is the current Spider-Woman.

I guess the F4 are more popular as a team than individuals. I'm gonna laugh if Mr. F doesn't even rank.

Lol yeah... I knew that lol. I for some weird reason got the names mixed up. I'm all better now lol. I would laugh too if Mr. Fantastic didn't rank. I don't like him anyway.

Level 18

Same here, he's the only member of the Fantastic Four I don't like.

Level 52

Mr. Fantastic is actually one of my least fav characters of all the Marvel characters. The other FF members are ok.

I think it would be cool to have a poll for fans to vote for their top 10 favorites and top 10 hated characters. A Like/Dislike Poll.

Some characters I want to see ranked high are Rogue, Storm, Ms. Marvel, Black Widow, Archangel, Gambit, Thor, and of course the usual: Wolverine, Captain America, Iron Man, etc.

Level 18

Deadpool for number 1!!! Wishfull thinking.

Level 9

#'s 40-36 have been added!

I'm super happy to see Pym on the list (I voted for him), though his ranking is a little disappointing lol

X-23 placed pretty well for a recently established character.

Black Widow did as well as I expected her too, which is good.

Level 52
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS