Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Video Game Coverage (other Comics Games)

HeroHQ

Video Game Coverage (other Comics Games)

So, I'm actually just curious as to why there isn't any coverage on some of the other Marvel titles out there. I haven't seen anything in regards to the Thor, Iron Man, Fantastic Four, Hulk or Captain America games. I also don't see any on-going DCUO coverage.

Not a gripe or anything, just curious.

Is it because most are related to the movies? Does HeroHQ only covers Marvel?

Personally I only have played the games covered in the forums, but I think with more coverage and forums relating to other titles, myself and others could get a good picture of what games are fun or flops

Level 1
7 REPLIES

Re: Video Game Coverage (other Comics Games)

in reply to D_Cypher

for one thing, this a Marvel games forum, so there wouldn't be any official DC games coverage, only in the Offtopic forum.

And the Avengers movie games are all made by Sega.

And it wasn't necessary to make this thread more than once.

Level 75

in reply to D_Cypher

he was really curioous maybe thats why he doubled his thread

Level 22

in reply to D_Cypher

This is for Marvel games that are published by Activision. The movie games are handled by different companies (SEGA, I believe)

Level 34

in reply to D_Cypher

Hi D_Cypher!

Hero HQ is specifically for Marvel games made by Activision. That includes the upcoming Spider-Man: Edge of Time and X-Men Destiny, as well as past games like Shattered Dimensions, the Legends / Ultimate Alliance franchise, and pretty much all the Spidey & X-Men movie games.

However, you're free to talk about ANY games (and many people do!) in the General / Marvel forum or General / OffTopic. Most DC stuff is in Off-Topic, since we don't have a general DC forum. Smiley Happy

Happy reading!

Level 13

in reply to D_Cypher

Hi D_Cypher!

Hero HQ is specifically for Marvel games made by Activision. That includes the upcoming Spider-Man: Edge of Time and X-Men Destiny, as well as past games like Shattered Dimensions, the Legends / Ultimate Alliance franchise, and pretty much all the Spidey & X-Men movie games.

However, you're free to talk about ANY games (and many people do!) in the General / Marvel forum or General / OffTopic. Most DC stuff is in Off-Topic, since we don't have a general DC forum. Smiley Happy

Happy reading!

Ahhhh - makes more sense now.

Thanks and sorry about the double posting, I realized after the initial post that it was made in the wrong forum.

My bad

Level 1

in reply to D_Cypher

@NL: Is there any way that, your post, could be posted in the Forum Rules: Read first thread or somewhere all new users can see? New users might not know that info and it being displayed openly would stop questions like this coming up again and enlighten new users. (Nevermind this question if it has already been posted somewhere.)

Level 33

in reply to D_Cypher

@D_Cypher - no worries! Things happen. Smiley Happy We're glad to have you on the boards!

@NL: Is there any way that, your post, could be posted in the Forum Rules: Read first thread or somewhere all new users can see? New users might not know that info and it being displayed openly would stop questions like this coming up again and enlighten new users. (Nevermind this question if it has already been posted somewhere.)

Hm... Probably! I'll look into it, generally we try to keep the rules pretty bare-bones, but you're right that this would be a good thing to put in there.

Level 13
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS