Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What do you like/dislike about the new Hero HQ?

HeroHQ

Re: What do you like/dislike about the new Hero HQ?

in reply to NewsLad1

That was a very easy way to explain!  I like it.  It would be great if we could get something like that for some of the other new features (or explanations on how to do certain things that are different than they were at the old HQ)  Just some kind of user guide or orientation.

For example - I knew how to put in a hyperlink at the old HQ but now I have no clue.

Also - are there new posting guidelines for pictures and video now that we can post that type of stuff? (obviously keeping things family friendly)

Level 34

in reply to Jadryx1

Good idea, we'll look into whipping some of those up. Aside from hyperlinking, what else are you curious about?

RE: Guidelines, nothing yet aside from common sense. We'll make formal rules when the need for them becomes obvious (inevitable, but hasn't happened JUST yet!).

in reply to NewsLad1

I'm curious about some of the new features (EX - the "your stuff" section.  What are events and ideas?  A few of the changes in preferences like the difference between "flat" and "threaded")  I haven't noticed a lot of other differences but I'm sure I'll come across a few as I am on the site more.

Level 34
Highlighted

in reply to Jadryx1

I think ideas are used for something similiar missions.  I was messing around with it once and somehow ended up on the James Bond Legends forum and the Idea feature was used in a Create-Your-Own-Bond villain thing, haha.  Events are for like scheduling a get together, like if a bunch of people want to get together to play MUA2 some weekend.  I'm sure News Lad could explain this stuff better though, it's just what I've come up with from messing around with it, haha.

Level 74

in reply to Jadryx1

I just dropped in and everything's different. I couldn't even have my original name! I'm confused...

Level 31

in reply to TheOneAndOnlyJa

PM me with the e-mail you had on your account for the old forums and your original Username, we'll see what's up.

in reply to Jadryx1

is there a code to unlock the black suit spiderman edge of time ?

Level 1

in reply to mrsinister707

That's probably a question for the Edge of Time section of the forums. Are you referring to the Toxin suit? If so, the code is "innerspider".

There are two other suits you can get with the codes "laststand" and "coldhearted".

Also, be sure to check out Arena Mode: "twospidersenter". Have fun!

Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS