Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What order should they have released the characters in?

HeroHQ

Re: What order should they have released the characters in?

in reply to Pantalamin

they shoudlve claimed psychics where hard...

and tha jean wasnt gunna be in due to difficulty with mental damage...

then...

Reveal her last...

and MUA2 becomes a successss...

Yup thats it... Oh U figured it out... If Jean was Revealed Last Everyone Woulda Been HAPPY Cuz were all Phoenixtopians... oh wait even better

They Should have Made her Video Different... With people in a Church nothing but Phoenixtopians Praying to White Crown PHoenix... doing Phoenixtopian Chants... yes yes... and Have Holly Sacrifices from people that Love Emma... Yes yes. yes... Oh and Drink Phoenix Piss in her Honor... and at the End of the Video... U see a Phoenixtopian Priest take of her Robe and Show that she is a Red Head then *FLASH* its JEAN... SHe RISES And Becomes Phoenix and then U see the gameplay Footage... and it says

MArvel Ultimate ALLIANCE2.... Who cares about the Rest this games Only for Phoenixtopians....

it should be called Jean Greys GAme... but no for giggles were calling it MUA2... yea.. yea... and then it would have sold a Billion Copies... yea

SIKE

Level 25

in reply to Pantalamin

Doc, that is officially my favorite rant I've seen on this forum.

Level 18

in reply to Pantalamin

lol Dr.B great rant, great rant.

But I think they should of released the initial roster like this

Captain America, Iron Man, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Luke Cage, Mr. Fantastic, Invisible Woman, Human Torch, Thing, Storm, Thor, Daredevil, Iceman, Ms. Marvel, Hulk, Deadpool, Juggernaut, The 6 System Exclusive (Iron Fist, Psylocke, Cyclops, Blade, She-hulk, & Sentry), Venom, Green Goblin, Songbird, Penance, Jean Grey, Nick Fury

And DLC like this

Magneto, Cable, Psylocke, Black Panther, Carnage

Level 32

in reply to Pantalamin

Initial should've been Returning then New. DLC I don't really care.

Level 75

in reply to Pantalamin

For character reveals, I would start with a fan favorite, continue with returning or obvious characters, and finish with a fan favorite new to the series.

Example, initial roster I would have started with Deadpool, then hit the obvious like Cap, Iron Man, Spidey etc. Final reveal to be someone new with a good following like Gambit, Venom, Jean or Hulk.

I would have put Carnage & Psylocke first and last in any order. They were the biggest draws, and saving 1 until the end would have worked (had Gamespot not effed up). Throw Cable & BP next, Magneto and the final reveal between Carnage and Psylocke, which ever wasn't the first reveal.

Level 7

in reply to Pantalamin

I think the order they used was more or less fine. They mixed returning characters and new ones pretty well, as well as mixing the well-known characters and more obscure characters. The only real problem was saving Iceman (a character who's been in every game and isn't that popular) for last. Terribly anticlimactic. Should have been Gambit or Green Goblin last. Goblin would have been best, I think.

For DLC, I think they did ok. Some may argue Carnage shouldn't have been first, but Carnage has such a polarized popularity (lots of love him, lots despise him) that he would have caused a fuss no matter when they revealed him. And aside from the varied opinions on the character himself, I think he was a pretty good choice for a first reveal. Brand new character, well known to casuals, and shows good initiative in trying to make the character not a clone. The rest of the reveals were in a good order as well.

Level 9

in reply to Pantalamin

they shoudlve claimed psychics where hard...

and tha jean wasnt gunna be in due to difficulty with mental damage...

then...

Reveal her last...

and MUA2 becomes a successss...

Yup thats it... Oh U figured it out... If Jean was Revealed Last Everyone Woulda Been HAPPY Cuz were all Phoenixtopians... oh wait even better

They Should have Made her Video Different... With people in a Church nothing but Phoenixtopians Praying to White Crown PHoenix... doing Phoenixtopian Chants... yes yes... and Have Holly Sacrifices from people that Love Emma... Yes yes. yes... Oh and Drink Phoenix Piss in her Honor... and at the End of the Video... U see a Phoenixtopian Priest take of her Robe and Show that she is a Red Head then *FLASH* its JEAN... SHe RISES And Becomes Phoenix and then U see the gameplay Footage... and it says

MArvel Ultimate ALLIANCE2.... Who cares about the Rest this games Only for Phoenixtopians....

it should be called Jean Greys GAme... but no for giggles were calling it MUA2... yea.. yea... and then it would have sold a Billion Copies... yea

SIKE

amen

Level 55
Highlighted

in reply to Pantalamin

Would have revealed Iceman and Ms. Marvel near the begining, Venom and Gobby near the end.

Level 5
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS