Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why did you buy the DLC?

HeroHQ

Re: Why did you buy the DLC?

in reply to Emma_Frost_Fan_

I was going to buy it for some Carnage/Magneto goodness, but was surprised to learn it was yanked.

Anyone else think that was a mistake? If so, post in my petition

Level 1

I was going to buy it for some Carnage/Magneto goodness, but was surprised to learn it was yanked.

Anyone else think that was a mistake? If so, post in my petition

i am not surprised. i bought the pack on day 1 of release.

Level 1

I bought the DLC simply and honestly because I am a glutton for more, and to me more is better...I don't like 4 of the 5 DLC characters they chose...but more is better...so I went for it anyways.

If they had a 2nd pack of useless characters....I would get that to -.-

Just how I roll.

Level 2

I wasn't crazy about it at first, but once I found out Carnage was in it, I was sold. I've been a long time Spiderman fan. So having Spiderman, Green Goblin, Venom, and Carnage on the same team was very fun for me.

Level 1

I personally bought the DLC set + Jugger because I felt cheated when I found out who was the last secret character was robo-Fury (taotal let down for me) I also buy the 2nd pack if it had Hawkeye/ Sentry :smirk:

Level 18
Highlighted

I bought it to increase the chances for DLC. While I like a few of the characters there's no one in the pack that really stood out to me as someone I gotta have and so it was a pretty underwhelming selection for me. But I'm really disappointed that none of the big requested characters around here got in. No Nova, no Emma, no Hawkeye, no Cyclops, no She-Hulk, no Spider-Woman, no Rogue. I really hope that whoever does the next game/pack leans more toward the "hardcore" fanbase than polling at conventions.

unfortantly their will be no more DLCs

Level 1
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS