Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

X-Men: Days of Future Past ....the MOVIE!

HeroHQ

Re: X-Men: Days of Future Past ....the MOVIE!

in reply to Hawkeye

Kinda funny...the last things we were talking about were the costumes.....and here is a first look at Storm.  Singer said "no black leather", but this isn't that much different.  Granted, I don't know how much of a role the "older" X-men are going to have (especially Berry, since she is pregnant) so these costumes may only be used in a quick falsh forward future sequence or something.   Still too early for me to start doubting the movie too much.  There’s some great potential with the story line (and that’s a packed and stacked cast too!) so I’m expecting a very good movie.  Here’s hoping it turns out like I hope it does!

Level 34

in reply to Jadryx1

I would really look to get a Storm costume with some blue or yellow or white in it, but since it's supposed to be all post-apocalyptic the black is fitting.  I'm not wild about the hair, I'd rather get mohawk Storm or the long flowing locks.  It's hard for me to get too excited with Singer still leading the franchise, but an awesome trailer would get me interested.

Level 74
Highlighted

in reply to Hawkeye

Here is a first look at Bishop.  I think he looks pretty good.  There's also some pics of Prof. X, Magneto, and Colossus all wearing a similar black armor like what Storm had (maybe it's not really armor and it's more like a prison suit....that looks like armor?....because all the X-men in the future have been hunted down and captured...I dunno, just guessing here).  I'm looking forward to getting more info from SDCC.

Level 34

in reply to Jadryx1

The initial reactions to footage shown at SDCC seemed to be pretty positive and the panel had some good stuff.  These first posters are pretty nifty too!

Level 34
Visit us for the latest news, game information, screenshots, downloads and links. GO TO BLOGS