Version 4.1.1 Patch Notes

Heroes Announcements and Updates

Version 4.1.1 Patch Notes

Version 4.1.1 Patch resolves the following issues that appeared in Update 4.1.

• Players stuck in a reconnecting loop (iOS)
  • When typing in chat, white text appears against a white background (Android and Amazon)
  • AGR, Dragonfires and Siege Bots not prioritizing enemy turrets.
  • Reaper’s Lightning Strike Killstreak might be unresponsive on multiple uses

No server downtime is required and we will inform players in game and on social media when the stores have the newest version of the client. We will continue to work on other active issues and will update you as we have fixes for those issues.

Thank you all for your patience and understanding while we worked on these fixes and stay tuned for more information as we get closer.
GoonerATVI
7 REPLIES

Re: Version 4.1.1 Patch Notes

in reply to GoonerATVI
I see that now there is a patch to attempt to fix the Dragonfires glitch against Turrets. But there is a Dragon Fire event going on. Does this mean that those that have completed this even ( and who also spent lots of hours training those dragons or using Boost to hurry and complete training of the dragon fires , will have to do the event over again? or just lose out of losing ( For all of my dragonfires kept getting clobbered over & over ) and just move on with this updated patch?
M. Johnson
Corynthus

in reply to GoonerATVI

There are still serious iOS memory coding issues that need to be addressed. Opening and closing the inventory crate causes the game to freeze. 

Deploying heroes and then then selecting the troop panel button causes frame rate to drop to zero and the game the freeze during PVP. 

xBUSTINxOUTx

in reply to GoonerATVI

Version 4.1.1 still does NOT fix a major issue happening to many (perhaps not all)  iOS users since update 4.1.0  There is a serious delay (lag) which occurs when attacking making this game essentially broken for anyone attacking in Alliance Wars and PVP.  The lag occurs when switching between the following tabs on the attack screen:  troops-Heroes-Allies.  If you press a tab twice whether intended or by accident it would normally minimize the contents within that tab.  Press it again if minimized and it quickly pops back up.  NOW HOWEVER if the tab is minimized there is massive delay and the game freezes as it takes a significant amount of time minimizing and then bringing it back up again.  If attacking in a competitive alliance war it is seriously makes it a challenge to get your 6 stars in AW.  The delay also occurs when on the main screen and you press the inventory box on the right hand side.

I have already tried the typical suggestions such as deleting and reinstalling the game - didn't help.  Tried setting the graphics to the lowest possible setting - didn"t help.  And yes I have the latest ios firmware on my iphone 7.  And yes I filed a support ticket when they released 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 and have yet to get a response.

Been with this game since day one and if this isn't fixed soon they have lost me as a player.  I honestly have no idea as to how this could escape the attention of those coding for this game in their test runs before making version 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 live.  Don't you beta test your updates before releasing them to Apple?

HeroesCOD

in reply to HeroesCOD
I caution everyone I give this advice to not to over use this but if you have a legitimate issue and support won't reply (an unsatisfactory answer is still them replying) then keep sending tickets. Not additional correspondence on an existing ticket, start a whole new ticket every time until they respond.

They will happily take a thousand comments on an existing ticket, they hate getting a bunch of duplicate tickets. If they won't communicate with there customers then you don't have much choice but to hound them. Good luck
bilwhip

in reply to HeroesCOD

HeroesCOD wrote:

Version 4.1.1 still does NOT fix a major issue happening to many (perhaps not all)  iOS users since update 4.1.0  There is a serious delay (lag) which occurs when attacking making this game essentially broken for anyone attacking in Alliance Wars and PVP.  The lag occurs when switching between the following tabs on the attack screen:  troops-Heroes-Allies.  If you press a tab twice whether intended or by accident it would normally minimize the contents within that tab.  Press it again if minimized and it quickly pops back up.  NOW HOWEVER if the tab is minimized there is massive delay and the game freezes as it takes a significant amount of time minimizing and then bringing it back up again.  If attacking in a competitive alliance war it is seriously makes it a challenge to get your 6 stars in AW.  The delay also occurs when on the main screen and you press the inventory box on the right hand side.

I have already tried the typical suggestions such as deleting and reinstalling the game - didn't help.  Tried setting the graphics to the lowest possible setting - didn"t help.  And yes I have the latest ios firmware on my iphone 7.  And yes I filed a support ticket when they released 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 and have yet to get a response.

Been with this game since day one and if this isn't fixed soon they have lost me as a player.  I honestly have no idea as to how this could escape the attention of those coding for this game in their test runs before making version 4.1.0 and 4.1.1 live.  Don't you beta test your updates before releasing them to Apple?

We received a video of this in a ticket yesterday and are sending this over to Faceroll with the relevant information such as affected devices and OS and will work with them on getting as quick of a resolutionas we can.

GoonerATVI

in reply to GoonerATVI
Are my quads still going to have their primary target be support troops? "AGR, Dragonfires and Siege Bots not prioritizing enemy turrets" makes that a little less than clear.

"more information as we get closer"?
bilwhip

in reply to bilwhip

bilwhip wrote:
Are my quads still going to have their primary target be support troops? "AGR, Dragonfires and Siege Bots not prioritizing enemy turrets" makes that a little less than clear.

"more information as we get closer"?

Each unit should go back to prioritizing what they had before. However this fix reverted the fix for FTL Units not prioritizing diamonds. In some way the fix for one is toggling off the priority fix for the other. We'll hold off on switiching either of these back and likely have the FTL resolved in 4.2.

GoonerATVI

Studios