Infinite Warfare General Discussions

How can I add a second player on line ?

Argmen
4 REPLIES 4

Hey there, 

To add a second player in IW or MWR you just need to have a second controller and have a second account. If you are trying to play Multiplayer or Zombies online with a second player split-screen then they will need to be using an account/profile that has online multiplayer access, like a PS Plus account or Xbox Live Gold account.

I should note that only on Xbox One and PS4 you can add a second player, but you should just see a prompt on the top right under your profile name that says something similar to "Press X" to add second player. Also, only two players are allowed in split screen and only on Multiplayer and Zombies (and MP in MWR). If you have any questions about that feel free to ask. 

-Sean 

Community Coordinator

Hello I have A question is it possible to play multiplayer on zombies in spaceland like can two people play on the same system ? 

jjhoanaxlopez

Why on Earth do I need two accounts with ONLINE access to play an OFFLINE game?

@Seanicus23 wrote:

Hey there, 

To add a second player in IW or MWR you just need to have a second controller and have a second account. If you are trying to play Multiplayer or Zombies online with a second player split-screen then they will need to be using an account/profile that has online multiplayer access, like a PS Plus account or Xbox Live Gold account.

I should note that only on Xbox One and PS4 you can add a second player, but you should just see a prompt on the top right under your profile name that says something similar to "Press X" to add second player. Also, only two players are allowed in split screen and only on Multiplayer and Zombies (and MP in MWR). If you have any questions about that feel free to ask. 

-Sean 

ShineyDiamondz
Highlighted

How can I add a second player instaed of guest 1, because it will say your progress will not save

Rocketray

Studios