Infinite Warfare General Discussions

I was wondering what everyone thought was the best gun in COD

Kurai878
17 REPLIES 17

Depends on the map.  I'd say ERAD Cerberus for Small Maps, KBAR-32 Invective for bigger maps

Omega Riddler

@Kurai878 wrote:

I was wondering what everyone thought was the best gun in COD

Havent played much at all since the end of May-early June so the last new weapon I got to play with was the Trencher, which I did like probably the best out of all the new guns...but my favorite would have to be the MacTav, followed by the Erad and Kbar...(that's assuming of course bullets are working as they should, which was rare for me, which is why IW got deleted from my PS4)

James8421
Did you ever get a De atomizer? It's driving me crackers, especially with the awful connections.
Dante2k Level 73

Nope. First CoD that had a possibility of a nuke that I didn't get at least once...came close quite a few times, but either did something stupid (fell off a wall run once on a 22 or 3 streak lol), choked, got cheesed, or got hit with random mid-match lag and died...I have gone over 25 gun streaks with guns that don't have the nuke perk tho...oddest, and funnest was the Gemini twice..I also don't play like I used to..I'm still aggressive and all, but I don't get into the zone like I used to..I play more wreckless, and do sometimes stupid sh*t just for fun...past couple CoDs haven't felt real to me with the connection issues so I just figure what's the point...can't really tell who's good anymore..one match you crush, the next you get crushed..mostly from lag..come to the point where lag is the biggest opponent in every match, either it's with you or against you, in my case the form of lag I get is in hit detection, which to me is the most infuriating...fake..

Who knows, maybe I'll strap up and play a bit before it's over and try (1-4 hours to reinstall the game tho 🙄 plus who knows how many updates I've missed)...when connections are good, I'm ok I guess..I get a kick outta the guys that rage over the mic and trash me post match and send me messages cuz I don't mic up....all the while I'm slouched in my chair 10 feet away from my 55" 4K TV, and they're most likely a foot away from their monitor with 100$ headsets with sweaty palms lmao...

Good luck on the De-At👍

James8421
Meh, I might switch across to BF1 again. I am like you I'm too impatient and die doing stupid things. I have had nukes in MW2, MW3 and ghosts but tbh like you I was more switched on then.

Strange thing this evening, I was playing on the X1 and was having awful lag in every game wired to router. I came downstairs and turned the PS4 on which is on wifi and at the furthest point away from router it can be without losing connection and I played half a dozen games with smooth connections. Work that out ?

On a note on guns I would say the X-eon or UMP are the best guns in the game with the Karma and HVR being my personal favs.
Dante2k Level 73

Ah, I almost forgot (or guess I did forget)...I was jammin with the Karma before I stopped playin..yea that gun is good too..wish the reload was a little better tho, always felt like I needed Dexterity, or at least felt more comfortable with it, where I would rather have ghost and blind eye on together instead..

James8421

Love the MacTav, but hate the Erad. Heck, The only LMG I am using is the Titan. Haven't used a shotgun or sniper rifle since I'm normally playing HC game modes. 

mygamertagsucks Level 75

Yea a lot of people don't seem to like the Erad much...I have a blast with it how I play..it's a laser and it reloads fast...only things I don't like are that it's an energy weapon, so no emags (fusion mags are garbage IMO) and it has a high fire rate with relatively low damage, so you use up ammo real quick..

James8421
Highlighted

I tried all weapons with different setups, but seems the only weapon I can kill people with half a magazin is the NV4. Smiley Sad Thanks to Infinite Lagfare...

Horrorman Level 75

Studios