Call Of Duty Ghosts 2 should be next INFINITY WARD!!!!

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Hi,

I am really curious if you guys share my sadness cause by replacing Ghosts 2 with Infinite Warfare. After BETA it is even worse pain. Multiplayer just sucks. So after this game(fail) I really hope Infinity Ward will start working on Ghosts 2(I miss Riley) and 2019 will be the year of Ghosts(and no double jumps or any scifi bulls***). Like without that cliffhanger I would be OK with that but ....they cant do that to us,

IS THERE SOMEBODY WHO AGREES WITH ME?

Let me know.

(What they have done to INFECTED in Infinite Warfare???) Smiley Sad 

Fury2014
37 REPLIES 37

Hi everybody,

YOU need to promise me that you wont buy Infinite Warfare or we will be stucked in scifi/space bull*****.and we dont wanr it.

What we want is old school gameplay without wallruns, jump, robots ETc.

GHOSTS FOREVER

Fury2014

@Fury2014 wrote:

Hi everybody,

YOU need to promise me that you wont buy Infinite Warfare or we will be stucked in scifi/space bull*****.and we dont wanr it.

What we want is old school gameplay without wallruns, jump, robots ETc.

GHOSTS FOREVER

Ghost is the second worst cod ever.

pokemast

Cod ghosts was one of the best along with black ops 2

rockon777

I had to but infinite warfare if i wanted the remastered version of modern warfare and i really didnt like infinite warfare. 

Ghosts is my all time favourite game, it beats all games ever made and i was obsessed with the game and so was my best friend. Im begging for ghosts 2

Tomboyhorse123
Highlighted

Ghosts was an utter failure. Look how few continued to play the game late in its cycle. IWard has made some really generic Cod's in their last few installments. Infinite Warfare graphics look like something on the older gen consoles. 

Goingdeep747
OK, but if you had to make a decision would you choose Infinite Warfare 2 or Ghosts 2, ha? Like IW might still have solid story mode thought
Fury2014

@Fury2014 wrote:
OK, but if you had to make a decision would you choose Infinite Warfare 2 or Ghosts 2, ha? Like IW might still have solid story mode thought

I think you and I are on two different topics. I haven't played the campaign in the past 5 Cod's. I want to go straight to multi and start busting some heads and ruining people's days. IWard hasn't impressed me lately in their multiplayer, I have purchased the new game and hope they have improved from their faults. 

Goingdeep747

Every ones dead in infinite warfare anyways, whats the point? As well as modern warfare. 

The next game has to be ghosts. 

Anyone agree?

Tomboyhorse123

Who says ghosts was a failure?  It was forced to go next gen last minute.  It's balanced like no other call of duty.  The bo2 guys get butt hurt because they can't solo a 40 piece.   There's some of the best perk selecting on any cod.  

Balance- It allows you to pick the weapon you want to play with.  No leveling stuff up.  There's no penalty for being new.  

Balance-Support kill streaks-

Haloforlife

Studios