Call Of Duty Ghosts 2 should be next INFINITY WARD!!!!

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

@Haloforlife wrote:

Who says ghosts was a failure?  It was forced to go next gen last minute.  It's balanced like no other call of duty.  The bo2 guys get butt hurt because they can't solo a 40 piece.   There's some of the best perk selecting on any cod.  

Balance- It allows you to pick the weapon you want to play with.  No leveling stuff up.  There's no penalty for being new.  

Balance-Support kill streaks-

Kill streaks lead to a massive camp fest vs score streaks. And that's what happened to Ghosts. Midway through the game, when everyone had earned their ghillie suits, it was nothing more than players laying around in the grass. Which lead to extremely slow and boring games. That's why you can only find a few thousand world wide who still play it. And since you brought it up, BO2 still has over 100,000 world wide players on about any given night. ( I just played some last weekend ) 

The biggest downfall was IWard's experiment with the RSS ( random spawn system ). And from the beta it looks like they trashed the RSS and went back to the more traditional spawn system that can be controlled, or completely flipped, or split by player design. ( so that's a plus )

Ill agree the guns were good. I loved the Honey Badger. Good hit detection game code. Connections were also very stable. But the non stop camping, the graphics, the RSS, is why the masses left the game mid cycle. It just got old and boring too fast. 

Goingdeep747

grilled suits don't mean anytbing.  If your getting dropped your not calling out.  Don't challenge it again if there's not a satcom or oracle.. if hes firing watch you radar.  There's 6 players on board..kill the other 5.

blind eye you don't have to worry about kills streaks. 

campers.. shield is permitted radar danger close c4.  and..

Ghosts forces you to have strategy.  That's why people don't like it.  

CALL OUT

Haloforlife

https://youtu.be/rn1gWZHNvL4

Describes Ghosts players to a tee. 

Goingdeep747

@Goingdeep747 wrote:

https://youtu.be/rn1gWZHNvL4

Describes Ghosts players to a tee. 

Ha, that was good stuff!

MurkBeserk Level 75

There is nothing wrong with camping. Let me give it to you straight. Camping was, is, and always will be a part of the game. Whether you like it or not, camping will always be present. Why? Because it's one of the fundamentals of military strategy. And, what kind of game are we playing?

On a side note, if you are a good player, campers should be no problem. Hell, that's the first thing they teach you in Modern Warfare: "Check those corners!"

pureevil777
Exactly, and it is the most satisfying moment when you kill camper, isnt it Smiley Very Happy
Fury2014

I don't need  a video.   Your game is weak if a play style smashes you.  1 or 2 people can't carry a game if no one is pushing them.  Stop.. let them have room. they'll either go 4 and 0.  Lose or get bored and die.

Public Anouncement--If you go to youtube looking for no skill butt hurt people making videos.. Youll find a lot of content. It doesnt prove a thing about actual game play.  

This how i got better with the slowest loudest weapon in game.. Favorite the top 1000 on leaderboards and go.  I dare you... I'll bet you rage right back to black ops 2

Haloforlife

@Haloforlife wrote:

I don't need  a video.   Your game is weak if a play style smashes you.  1 or 2 people can't carry a game if no one is pushing them.  Stop.. let them have room. they'll either go 4 and 0.  Lose or get bored and die.

Public Anouncement--If you go to youtube looking for no skill butt hurt people making videos.. Youll find a lot of content. It doesnt prove a thing about actual game play.  

This how i got better with the slowest loudest weapon in game.. Favorite the top 1000 on leaderboards and go.  I dare you... I'll bet you rage right back to black ops 2

Wow, I must have hit a nerve with the camper video. Sorry, I didn't mean to get your blood pressure up so high. 

I have no problem killing campers. I was ranked top 400 in the world in BO2, before the age of hacked accounts. Currently ranked top 350 in the world in BO3, and will be ranked top 300-400 in IW. 

And yes, 1 person can carry a whole team to victory. I've posted more times than I can count ( BO3 forum ) where I've gotten 50+ 60+ kills in TDM. 

Look, my lady is a camper. Bless her heart that's all she can do. She doesn't have the skill nor the reflexes to run and gun. For that reason I understand not everyone can run and gun. She likes sitting in a corner, roasting marshmallows, just hoping someone walks by. That's her play style. But yes personally, that would bore me to death if that's all I could do. 

Goingdeep747

@Goingdeep747 wrote:

I have no problem killing campers. I was ranked top 400 in the world in BO2, before the age of hacked accounts. Currently ranked top 350 in the world in BO3, and will be ranked top 300-400 in IW. 

And yes, 1 person can carry a whole team to victory. I've posted more times than I can count ( BO3 forum ) where I've gotten 50+ 60+ kills in TDM. 

Look, my lady is a camper. Bless her heart that's all she can do. She doesn't have the skill nor the reflexes to run and gun. For that reason I understand not everyone can run and gun. She likes sitting in a corner, roasting marshmallows, just hoping someone walks by. That's her play style. But yes personally, that would bore me to death if that's all I could do. 

If you have no problem killing campers, then I don't understand what your gripe is? As for the rest of your statement, I find it interesting that you don't mention your rank in Ghosts. Could it be that all those pesky campers drove you away? No, that can't be, because you have no problem killing campers. You are degrading another play style just because you can't deal with it.

pureevil777

@pureevil777 wrote:

@Goingdeep747 wrote:

If you have no problem killing campers, then I don't understand what your gripe is? As for the rest of your statement, I find it interesting that you don't mention your rank in Ghosts. Could it be that all those pesky campers drove you away? No, that can't be, because you have no problem killing campers. You are degrading another play style just because you can't deal with it.

My gripe is, it cheapens the game and is EXTREMELY boring to play when everyone is just too scared to move. 

To your question. I didn't play a whole lot of Ghosts solo ( not compared to other COD's ), we really only played during clan wars ( which I thought was a cool idea ) and for months we were ranked #3 in the world in the Platinum division, when the Diamond division came out we were ranked #2 in the world. 

But the game was so bad, and so boring, that most of us went back to BO2. 

Clan wars were the best thing about Ghosts. The competitiveness of the wars forced the campers out of the weeds to play the objectives. And they got F***ed up. lol

Goingdeep747

Studios