Call Of Duty Ghosts 2 should be next INFINITY WARD!!!!

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Actually the M27 with a thermal sight could outgun pretty much anything when the frame drops in the scope caused TTK to speed up as fire rate climbed. Ghosts was notorious for frame drops, especially on certain maps and especially when using thermal. It also removed gun kick, which makes up half of a weapon's recoil, meaning it was stupid at long range too. There's a reason all the thumbless kids used it in every game

The Remington R5 was statistically better than the M27 with its longer three hit kill range, especially as most used the M27 suppressed, but it often got outgunned for these reasons.

The M27 was the UMP45 of Ghosts. Anyone who used it with thermal on every map (even Strikezone/Free Fall/Tremor LMAO), sitting in one spot hiding for streaks to pad their mediocre stats, couldn't be taken seriously at all. Dom and KC were unplayable because of the sheer number of nerds ignoring the obj hiding with M27s. The sad part is not once in two years on the game did I see any M27 abusers with decent stats. Not one player.

RL317 Level 75

Off the grid and incog  focus lnyx chrome barrel and patience.   Don't challenge him.. shot him from across map....win everytime. or since they can't radar you.. sneak up and 1 shot at it only.

Haloforlife

Chrome barrel took away thigh one shot kill multipliers from the Lynx LOL

RL317 Level 75

I played Ghosts more than other of the CODs. I do not play MP but I loved the Squads mode and the offline bots. I never could get an answer from IW whether this IW game will have Squads like Ghosts.

"yep, I'm one of the few who buys COD games for SP and offline bots. I couldn't care less about MP"

SouthernEagle

If your aiming at thighs you have no concept of large caliber ranged weapon fire. Aim at largest point of target.(increases accuracy)     Chrome barrel means you aim center mass and no hit markers..

It's like a 50 cal.. meant for anti vehicle ..or pink mist shots.

Haloforlife

I guess I need to elaborate...

The Lynx had a one hit kill hitbox including the entire torso and upper legs. Chrome barrel removed that.

RL317 Level 75

I really want this to happen

Loved the first game 

Most people i talk to would love another installment 

Please please make this happen guys 

captian_insano

This original thread was before Infinite Warfare was announced. I was hype for IW when Infinity Ward announced it although I did want to see a Ghosts 2. Now in hind sight, I really wish they did it as far as multiplayer goes. I enjoyed the pace and map design in the original Ghosts.

But, The Infinite Warfare campaign was great and zombies has had me coming back for more all year.

iHattoriHanzo0 Level 75

Studios