Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Hebbsy1986

The link you posted is of PC. As many have stated . there is no hacks or mods or cheating on xbox or ps4.  PC is an entirely different story

Hebbsy1986

What a crock of *****, what PlayStation network can be hacked and people's info stolen but oh no they could NEVER hack a call of duty game! The only people who deny hacking on consoles are hackers! *****!

R33prm

Go checkout the leaderboards.

bigstoo41

Do you ever report those whom you suspect of cheating within the in-game reporting feature?  If not, maybe you should.  I haven't seen that many people cheating and I am on the PS4.  Maybe I am oblivious and just enjoying the game and not worrying about people unless it is blatant and painfully obvious that they are cheating.

Dengar13

@Dengar13 wrote:

Do you ever report those whom you suspect of cheating within the in-game reporting feature?  If not, maybe you should.  I haven't seen that many people cheating and I am on the PS4.  Maybe I am oblivious and just enjoying the game and not worrying about people unless it is blatant and painfully obvious that they are cheating.

A group of us were playing BO2 the other night, and did see an aimbot. The guy did not even turn towards the target. Our guy was at least 45% from center, the guy hsot, and got the kill. The aim bots I remember seeing from years ago did not stick you to the target, they just increased your chance of getting a hit by 100%. When someone in my party called the guy out, he was don't "good bye" and then kicked off line. Yeah, the 360 has problems. The Xbox One, only if you are playing 360 games with 360 users.

SweatDragon Level 75

This is the biggest issue with backward compatibility. You play old gen games with new and old gen players. I haven't noticed any blatant cheating in BO2, but I also haven't played that much. In year three of Ghosts, the cheating on the 360 was completely out of control. I ran into an aimbot/wall hack cheater every other match. Most also had the ability to boot you offline if you spoke up. I saw cheats that made the player completely invisible in game and the chip they were using also made it impossible for Microsoft/Activision to track as they were techically not online.

I only hope that crap never makes it to the new gen.

Mohumpus

I don't get how there are at least 1 or 2 posts a week about someone claiming they encounter cheaters...and most if not all say they're all over...I've played almost 10 days...seen 2 jitter mod users, which isn't hacking the system, but 0 actual hackers...where are they? If there's so many why haven't I seen a single one?

I'll just share real quick something I read about the PS4 (can't give a source, I honestly don't even remember where I read this, and is very condensed and based off my sketchy memory 😝)..I heard the PS4 has such a complex secuity measure in place that works in "stages?" I guess...but it was said that if someone actually managed to break through all of them, it would be from sheer luck..but it is very highly likely that you would end up turning your PS4 into a 350$ paper weight..

If it were so easily possible, as some have claimed, we'd have another MW2 fiasco all over again...makes me wonder if some of these people claiming aimbots and wall hacks have even experienced them days 🤔...go there and you'll truly see what aimbotting and wall hacking is all about...as of now it's not in IW or on the PS4..

James8421
Highlighted

I think the term cheating is broad enough to cover more than just hacking. While I agree that there is zero evidence to prove new gen hacking, I have come across cheaters. Techically speaking anyone who uses a map exploit to gain advantage over others is cheating. Someone using a modded controller like a jitter mod is also cheating. I've seen my fair share of both.

Mohumpus

@Mohumpus wrote:

I think the term cheating is broad enough to cover more than just hacking. While I agree that there is zero evidence to prove new gen hacking, I have come across cheaters. Techically speaking anyone who uses a map exploit to gain advantage over others is cheating. Someone using a modded controller like a jitter mod is also cheating. I've seen my fair share of both.

MOST of what I have seen has been someone else out playing me.

SweatDragon Level 75

Studios