Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Yea I've been playing along time.  Today on Achen in the apartments on a sound from the library side.  My team mate had just dropped paratroopers at the hole in the wall I was in the left side room facein it.  Every time a para trooper would get right through the right side room to go to b through the the broken wall without just spraying for hit markers the guy would shoot and kill one ok.  So 4 para troopers right as they got there he would butts dead all 4 times then 3 of my team mates as they then spawned in front of me I thought the guy was laying in the room on my mirror. No he was *****ing wall hacking bro. He shot just at the right time every time. He wasn't just shooting through a wall and getting lucky.  The guy was in the library shooting through the library wall and apartment wall as my buddy final located the firing position we we're all shocked by the blatant cheating that was unfolding right before our own very eyes as as all our hearts broke.  Buddy I can take a loss.  The Game is full of it.  Oh this was on Ps4.  I think that t he company providing the software and hard ware on their net work should be held just as responsible as the game developers. I play every day every ducking day.

Heckel-N-Hyde

Yea I've been playing along time.  Today on Achen in the apartments on a sound from the library side.  My team mate had just dropped paratroopers at the hole in the wall I was in the left side room facein it.  Every time a para trooper would get right through the right side room to go to b through the the broken wall without just spraying for hit markers the guy would shoot and kill one ok.  So  para troopers right as they got there he would butts dead all 4 times then 3 of my team mates as they then spawned in front of me I thought the guy was laying in the room on my mirror. No he was *****ing wall hacking bro. He shot just at the right time every time. He wasn't just shooting through a wall and getting lucky.  The guy was in the library shooting through the library wall and apartment wall as my buddy final located the firing position we we're all shocked by the blatant cheating that was unfolding right before our own very eyes as as all our hearts broke.  Buddy I can take a loss.  The Game is full of it.  Oh this was on Ps4.  I think that t he company providing the software and hard ware on their net work should be held just as responsible as the game developers. I play every day every Day. I'm disabled for me this used to be what a t kept me going but now I have nothing to enjoy. I used to actually look forward to getting up everyday and playing w friends. More and more I see no point. They give up. I'm not the only one who feels this way.  The truth will come to light. We are not getting what we p a y for. Why is the consumer being ignored. Ignoring the problem won't make it go away. Soon only people with moded controllers and such will only play cause you have already lost the honest ones. People cheat on this game not to get a leg up anymore. They do it to even the playing field.

Heckel-N-Hyde

Try mw remastered...guys have 50 kills in 2 minutes while facing me and 4 other players, yet i havnt been killed once...lucky to get 5 kills per 30 after 100 hours online...hacked? Or pay to play?

Jjdogg0

I love how every single thread made on here that accuses people of cheating. Never has a video posted by the OP showing any proof. Plain and simple. The only cheats on console are controller related. Ps4 and xbox one have not and can not be modded

Hebbsy1986

Heckel-N-Hyde

Well Activison Xbox and ps4 are both responsible for allowing it. Buddy no you are wrong. Yes they mainly use modes with controllers but on ps3 that was not the case. Besides o thought we pay money to play online to help prevent that as Well as hacking. Since Sony made it to where you have to pay to play like a whore. Its been hacked 3 times that I know of. What are we paying for?

Heckel-N-Hyde

scuff controllers and controllers with paddles on them are not cheating. soon enough they will be the only controllers available with the introduction of the elite ps4 is sure to follow suite until the old outclassed controllers are no more.

go and buy a paddle attachment for your controller for $5-$50, use it, find out it gives no significant advantage and either learn to use it or don't, but it sure as heck aint cheating.

if your one of those strange people who believes people are gaining god mode through a cronus or titan, chill out borrow one from a friend or buy one, hand test it to find no significant advantage stop complaining and move on.

precookedcow90
Yea I agree, I used bumper jumper for half of the life of IW. When I got an elite controller it took ages to get used to it. No advantage at all except it is more comfortable to use in the long run.
Dante2k Level 73

Buddy go to Google and search moded controllers for call of duty. Oh and they are PlayStation brand controllers

Heckel-N-Hyde
Highlighted

I get called Cheater all the times and the amount of messages that said they reported me is ridicoulous. Every person that has said to report me, I asked why and not one of them replied to me ever. 

The thing is I play cod since day one it came out so I got some expierience. I learn the maps I learn everything I can learn about the game every year. I use a elite controller , a input lag tested monitor 1ms response time ,€300 headset.  Use a high quality 200mbps wired cable connection apply every tip like make the safe area small, use tactical controls etc. every button I press In game is well thought of and learned and I watch the pros to learn more. Alot of people are like me and want to get better all the time. 90% of reported cheaters are not cheaters.

BasedKut

Studios