Infinite Warfare General Discussions

It was onsale for $15 activision cod infinite warfare. Theres no difference. Still shizzy people who probably work at disinforming its gamers with more lies. Remember those wall glitches-activision purposely left that unchecked. You know how people shoot through the wall at you-it's not FMj. They use aimbot. On another side note aimbotters complain when you use exploits while they use hacks. The difference- the developer left it unchecked that's their moral problem. Hackers- their software or script kiddies have no ethics so they and their kids should and will one day get cancer and no one will cry for them. Burn in hell->I know how you did it! 

UCD_280042414567HJYonShhBRMGAWAwvoP

It's called the  underground they're a bunch of degenerates. Who are usually small groups that give these hacks to people. These degenerates I wish Ill will on every day. And wish them cancer. HIV with a side of herpes. Hacking has always existed in these big market games that's another way these little *****ers make their money. I'm in the programming league. You cant tell me I'm wrong because I'm smarter then you. Just dont play the game. Let it die and all the trolls that use disinformation to try and mess with you. YOU GOT BURNED-WITH CANCER. OH SNAP!

UCD_280042414567HJYonShhBRMGAWAwvoP
in reply to UCD_280042414567HJYonShhBRMGAWAwvoP

people inability to recognize a chester from a skilled player is why people give such harsh answers to these. that and being accused of cheating.

If your on PC heck ya there's a ton of cheaters. If your on console there not cheaters just good players. In IW it's all thats left is good players and bad players.. the bad players make the good players look even better.

precookedcow90

Tired of watching synaptic punks jumping and spinning all over the place and as soon as they aim down site its spot on in the middle of someone's chest with 3 round burst taking them down. Nobody is that good. If everytime you pull the aim down site trigger while moving on 4d plane and end up dead center with 3 round burst... ya, no hacks.

Michoras
Highlighted

I can confirm 100 % hacker on pc AND console, it took me only 1 minute to find on youtube a guy who was showing some cheat on xbox360 for advance warfare, and he was even giving the link to the site where you can dowload a program that work on pc and console for use cheat by simply using USB

And myself i saw a 100 % confirmed hhacker who was spinning using aimbot on bo2 and everyone trying to report was autokick

zyckenderdj

Studios