Infinite Warfare General Discussions

WRoooooong...online play without hacking on any cod game, any platform, is never gonna get any player a win. Ever.

Jjdogg0

@Jjdogg0 wrote:

WRoooooong...online play without hacking on any cod game, any platform, is never gonna get any player a win. Ever.

Totally false. I get wins. I don't hack.

SweatDragon Level 75

Of course there are cheats on xbox one. Going ebay and you can buy an arbiter 4 or 5 modified controller for around $100. Headshot modified is how they are selling them. It fires semi-automatic weapons like automatic weapons - I watch my death cams and have witnessed this. And to be honest if this lot aren't doing anything about it i think i will buy one.

bigstoo41

Top 3 players log 30 to 50 kills in 2 minutes on mw against me and my team of 5? Yet i havnt been killed or seen even 1 enemy while circumnavigating the map. Yea..no cheaters on ps4 .BWAAAAAHAAA!DREAM ON 

Jjdogg0

Why as consumers of this product do the development and or makers.  Have no respect for us as consumers who make the purchase of their for afromentioned product?  They insult our intelligence and value as human bein's.  They give us in no way real control to contact them for answer if some how by a mircal if we do. Oh yes you can reort them in the game.  Yes there is cheating and now i can't find a game w out wall hacking aim-botting and or some 1 w a mod w auto run reload rapid fire so on so on. If by some way i don't get into a game in which someone is cheating in this way.  Then there is either boosting or exploting.  The development crew whom design this product leave it valnurable for all of the afromentioned so that means either 1 they are not very good at their job they don't care cause they already have our money and or they are the ones who develop these cheats out of sheer greed!  So yes there is cheating and not only on F%#('" p c . I have friends that i have seen at their home in which i have witinessed all of this. We as consumers are stupid cause we will by the next C O D. Rinse and repeat. Its something i thought PlayStation said Wouldn't happen anymore by having us pay for the platstation network yearly was so to prevent. So yes its platstation and Treyarch and Activision who allow this or who is the culprit's in a greedy money making skeem.  What ever happened to these guys who wanted to make a good game and to make it fun and fair.

Heckel-N-Hyde

Why as consumers of this product do the development and or makers.  Have no respect for us as consumers who make the purchase of their for afromentioned product?  They insult our intelligence and value as human bein's.  They give us in no way real control to contact them for answer if some how by a mircal if we do. Oh yes you can reort them in the game.  Yes there is cheating and now i can't find a game w out wall hacking aim-botting and or some 1 w a mod w auto run reload rapid fire so on so on. If by some way i don't get into a game in which someone is cheating in this way.  Then there is either boosting or exploting.  The development crew whom design this product leave it valnurable for all of the afromentioned so that means either 1 they are not very good at their job they don't care cause they already have our money and or they are the ones who develop these cheats out of sheer greed!  So yes there is cheating and not only on  p c . I have friends that i have seen at their home in which i have witinessed all of this. We as consumers are stupid cause we will by the next C O D. Rinse and repeat. Its something i thought PlayStation said Wouldn't happen anymore by having us pay for the platstation network yearly was so to prevent. So yes its platstation and Treyarch and Activision who allow this or who is the culprit's in a greedy money making skeem.  What ever happened to these guys who wanted to make a good game and to make it fun and fair.

Heckel-N-Hyde

can i please see a video of this aim botting wall hacking ect happening on ps4? it should be very simple to hit share if you see it all the time. i ask because i play a lot and have seen none of it. please make me a believer lol.

precookedcow90

hi my pseudo name is madmaxx5392, i'm from france , sorry for my vocabulary . if there is no cheating then how do you explain that a player know or I am without it being the radar? or that players pull through the smoke right on me without shooting at random?
I say as the first person. big cheater. it reminds me call of duty black ops 2.
and for trying bo2 on console and bein I said on pc full of cheater is not the conexion.
but there is also very good player his I know but playing a call of for years I know the difference between a good player and a cheater.

madmaxx5392

There are MANY cheats on xbox COD.  ANYONE WHO THINKS DIFFERENT HASNT LOOKED.

artistjebus420
artistjebus420

Studios