I can't play dlc but I already installed it

SOLVED

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

I bought the season pass and installed dlc1 after I downloaded it said waiting for install I press play and it says I don't have the game I am using a disc and I bought the English version. Pls help

yiuwie3
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

You don't need a special router to connect to another region's servers, you just need to create a new PSN account with a home address in that region and sign in on that account. Won't fix your problem though, unless you buy the DLC again on that profile.

In order to use DLC, the region of the profile that purchased the DLC must match the region of the disc. Importing games from other regions isn't supported by most companies, so you are pretty much on your own correcting the problem.

Check the disc for the region code. Should be something like CUSA-06448.

Look for that region code in the list here, that will tell you what region it is for:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/189938-call-of-duty-infinite-warfare/data

If the region of the disc doesn't match the region of your profile, you won't be able to use any DLC for the game that is purchased on that profile.  Your best bet is to try exchanging your disc for one that matches your profile's region or buy the digital version of the game on your profile and sell/trade-in your disc.

daltigoth1979
12 REPLIES 12
Your having a region lock issue with PSN. It happens when you got a Waiting to Install in your DLC. This means that your DLC doesn't match with your disc.
It's not how I say it. It's how you understand it.
Shadowronald

so is there anything that I can do to fix it?

yiuwie3
You need to make sure when you purchase game items that you are purchasing them from the same Region. The only fix is to do so.
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

So  how to know where I bought the game ?

@NiceDrewishFela wrote:
You need to make sure when you purchase game items that you are purchasing them from the same Region. The only fix is to do so.

yiuwie3
You don't know where you bought the game?
"Being Human totally sucks most of the time.

Videogames are the only thing that make life bearable."

-Anorak's Almanac, Chapter 91, Verses 1-2
NiceDrewishFela Level 75

I know but I'm afraid it's from another region

yiuwie3

If you have a capable router, you could try connecting through an English server, that should allow you to download region locked content but playing might be a different issue

Bullw1nkle

And how to do that

yiuwie3

You don't need a special router to connect to another region's servers, you just need to create a new PSN account with a home address in that region and sign in on that account. Won't fix your problem though, unless you buy the DLC again on that profile.

In order to use DLC, the region of the profile that purchased the DLC must match the region of the disc. Importing games from other regions isn't supported by most companies, so you are pretty much on your own correcting the problem.

Check the disc for the region code. Should be something like CUSA-06448.

Look for that region code in the list here, that will tell you what region it is for:
https://www.gamefaqs.com/ps4/189938-call-of-duty-infinite-warfare/data

If the region of the disc doesn't match the region of your profile, you won't be able to use any DLC for the game that is purchased on that profile.  Your best bet is to try exchanging your disc for one that matches your profile's region or buy the digital version of the game on your profile and sell/trade-in your disc.

daltigoth1979

Studios