Is COD Infinite Warfare a region locked game?

Infinite Warfare General Discussions

Hi

I bought pre order COD infinte as a region free game 2 weeks ago from a provider. But now its site shows that this game is a region locked and will available only in Eroup. I asked site support to explain this fact and he answerd the publisher changed that(i.e. breahed his obligation) that is out of our hands. So it it true?

sorena6680
12 REPLIES 12
Hi there!

Yes it is true, they will be region locked, meaning you can only play them in the country it's made for.

Cheers, Revo.
RevoDown__

So is there any kind of region free for this game? If a CD key provider says it has a region free version of that, it is not true, is it?

sorena6680
Where did you purchase the game from?
RevoDown__

Hrkgame.com

When I bought the CD key form this site two weeks ago, the site showed that a global accessibility for it. But now there is a notice saying it is a region locked game and only can be used in Europe. For the sake i asked the site support to explain this inconvenience that it answered it is due to publisher statement and is out of our hands.

sorena6680

@sorena6680 wrote:

Hrkgame.com

When I bought the CD key form this site two weeks ago, the site showed that a global accessibility for it. But now there is a notice saying it is a region locked game and only can be used in Europe. For the sake i asked the site support to explain this inconvenience that it answered it is due to publisher statement and is out of our hands.

Hi there 

i am sorry you having issues with your game code, but unfortunately this is something you will need to take up with the site you purchased the code from. It is upto the cd key site to ensure their information is accurate when selling on third party after market keys and to ensure they provide the right information regarding region licenses.

sorry I cant give a better answer but i hope it helps

Maccabi Level 75

hi

Tnx but i can't obtiain obvious answer from ur statemnt.

Iindeed, i have heard that COD IW can noly be activetad in Eruope. On othet word, it is acivated based on Europe IP. Is it correct?

sorena6680

@sorena6680 wrote:

hi

Tnx but i can't obtiain obvious answer from ur statemnt.

Iindeed, i have heard that COD IW can noly be activetad in Eruope. On othet word, it is acivated based on Europe IP. Is it correct?

no it is not correct.

you need to go back to the site you purchased the cd key from as they have sold you the wrong one for where you are.

Maccabi Level 75

What is the different between each region??

truzoids

Studios